MMmm, that new save smell. Who is starting over?

Xacktar

New version, new luck -> new save. (and RT2 broke - just when I started with it on my latest save).

After all, at least for me, its the way what counts and what entertains, not some final goal.

I always played career mode. Wanted to speed through the tree, meanwhile it should be a lot lot easier than when I started with KSP.

Interestingly, my KAS/KW rocketry and firespitter save just works fine with 0.23.5, but KAS is a bit wonky, everything explodes the second you grab it (not TOO terribly different from normal KAS...) still, I started a new save anyway, because I wanted sandbox after my way to long career save :P

I must have come in before the hotfix. (if it's out). My career got converted to a sandbox game.

I'm wondering if I should re-install. Mechjeb has never worked for me in career mode. It shows but is grayed out. Anyone know if it handles .235 okay?

Restarting isn't too bad, as I'm getting more efficient. I can land a kerbal on Mun by the 4th launch.

ZF-

Continuing my Career save for sure. I had to use a backup and re-add all the SCENARIO sections back in, so the R&D tech tree, science progress, scansat data, and so on would be preserved, since importing my save had deleted all of those. Asteroids weren't appearing at first either, so I spliced in the SCENARIO data for that from a fresh save. Now I'm good to go!

Spent my evening building standardized lifters for 50, 100, 150, and 200 ton payload weights.

ondering if I should re-install. Mechjeb has never worked for me in career mode. It shows but is grayed out. Anyone know if it handles .235 okay?

MechJeb didn't work for me at all with 0.23.5. However, there is a dev version of the DLL that should get it working (I haven't tried it yet):

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/12384-PART-0-23-Anatid-Robotics-MuMech-MechJeb-Autopilot-v2-1-1?p=1057047&viewfull=1#post1057047

I started a new save. I'm doing Minmus Orbital Missions currently to fully unlock the 4th tier. Afterwards will be Mun and Minmus landings and data transmissions!

I love how you can almost clear out the tech tree in Kerbin's SOI. Makes exploring the system very fun!

I"m a mod-a-holic so I pretty much have to wipe my saves. I usually keep the plugins I deem "essential," such as Texture Compressor, Texture Replacer, Enhanced Navball, Visual Enhancements, DistantObject (makes space stations, satellites, and planets glow as points of light in the sky), and HotRockets.

i make it a point to start over every time, give the new features a stock run and then install mods. but this time, after putting an asteroid into kerbin orbit, i decided to start installing mods. since this is only a half-upgrade, i may copy my saves over as soon as the mods i was using get updated, not that i accomplished anything of value, i may just copy over my ships.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.