WARNING Squad is using MIND CONTROL

Renaissance0321

Hey, do any of you remember that the kraken on bop once told us that BLAURHLAEFHEUFHGGHGH and that Jeb was actually BLARUGHAHGAUGHAHGHARUALFHG wait what's happening why am I becoming incoherent oh god maybe the guys over at Research & BLARUFHRGUHRFUHG-

*high pitched squeal as I get de-materialized by a beam from nowhere*

Hey, do any of you remember that the kraken on bop once told us that BLAURHLAEFHEUFHGGHGH and that Jeb was actually BLARUGHAHGAUGHAHGHARUALFHG wait what's happening why am I becoming incoherent oh god maybe the guys over at Research & BLARUFHRGUHRFUHG-

*high pitched squeal as I get de-materialized by a beam from nowhere*

Move along, folks. Nothing to see here. Just a standard Spoiler Prevention Erasure Beam. You'll get used to it. Keep away from the yellow tape, and please heed the Keep Out signs, unless you wish to succumb to a fate worse than death. Thank you, have a nice day, folks.

it is getting bad. i recently accused a lazy co-worker of not having enough Dv. i was concerned so i ran the main theme song backwards through an audio analysis program. it literally just repeats "you will play more ksp" over and over....actually i better go play now...

SO THAT'S HOW I MANAGED TO EASE UP PLAYING SO MUCH KSP... I actually turned the music off because I just couldn't get the soddin tune out of my head for AGES.

Maybe the Kraken is trying save us by breaking our ships so we get frustrated and stop playing......

No good can come from this invisible pseudopodian menace... It lurks out in space, destroys our ships and messes with our minds... and it devours kerbals for breakfast.

Wait a moment... Let me shoot out some logical arguments here.

1.) We all know that the KSP Universe is the same Universe that we live in, just a different solar system. If you don't believe me, just think about it: The KSPU exists inside the normal Universe, which is in turn a part of the Matrix. Which may in part be a subroutine of a still larger simulation, etc...

2.) There have been several rocketry disasters within the past 100 years. (EX: Challenger)

3.) Rockets in KSP seem to go through similar failures.

4.) If KSP rockets can be attacked by the Kraken, and the KSPU and the Universe are one and the same...

5.) The Kraken exists quote-unquote IRL

As suggested before, the Kraken is our savior, but it is not entirely powerful enough yet.

Continuing the logic:

6.) GLaDOS exists in the Portal Universe

7.) GLaDOS must exist in the "normal" Universe

8.) If GLaDOS exists, then the cake really is a lie... and we've been eating cake all of our lives.

IT'S THE CAKE! THE CAKE IS THE MIND CONTROL! DON'T-

We are sorry, but you are no longer authorized to view this information. Please remain calm while you are fed this cake.

WAIT, NO!

Thank the Kraken that i only play KSP during Friday and the weekends. But seriously, it's addicting.

Maybe next time i go into the Astronaut Complex, i may find a Polybius Kerman. If you catch my drift.

(I'd hate to be a party pooper but, vexx32 may be pullin' our legs.)

You can totally break the KSP mind control by PLAYING MORE KSP. Then you just have to BUY EVERYONE YOU KNOW COPIES OF KSP and you'll be free to get back to your life.

[MIND CONTROL ACTIVE]

Edited by Red Iron Crown
That got me in trouble once.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.