The unofficially official 0.24-Kerbapalooza Thread - Now extra #HYPETRAIN!

KvickFlygarn87

That design is clearly wrong, it needs more boosters.

Gadzooks! You're right, this is Kerbal Space Program afterall.

That means.. three things: Moar boosters, moar struts, and terrible, explody accidents!

Therefore, may I proudly present the Single Stage to Orbit Hype Train!

SSTO-Train.jpg

Note that the recovery value is probably 3%. Special thanks to KW Rocketry for really cool looking boosters and tanks :)

Gadzooks! You're right, this is Kerbal Space Program afterall.

That means.. three things: Moar boosters, moar struts, and terrible, explody accidents!

Therefore, may I proudly present the Single Stage to Orbit Hype Train!

http://alpha.renegrade.net/images/SSTO-Train.jpg

Note that the recovery value is probably 3%. Special thanks to KW Rocketry for really cool looking boosters and tanks :)

oh lord... that is definitely something.

Is the hype train going fast or slow? Or is it cruising at a medium speed? when will we reach our destination? :P

Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there YET?! :sticktongue::confused:

Don't want to burst your hype bubble but based on the previous releases of the game, if it is going to be released today/tonight it will at about 14.00-15.00 Mexico time. This, in my opinion, will give them time to face any unexpected problems during release. If it doesn't get released today/tonight, i believe we'll have to wait until next Tuesday. Personally since i am waiting a new laptop and can't play KSP with my 6 year old laptop that i use for astrophotography i will be out imaging the Lagoon nebula with my telescope.

And a question if one of the mods know. Will the game have a separate 64-bit version to download or will there be a 64-bit executable at the same zip file with the 32-bit one?