Release: BobCat Ind. Space&Planet products

Mir was a fantastic achievement and you have done it justice with your modelling of it. Would you be contemplating any additions to your HOME 3 system a green house for the Habitat would really be a nice addition and a lander for the tesla like your recon unit that had a garage

Would you be contemplating any additions to your HOME 3 system a green house for the Habitat would really be a nice addition and a lander for the tesla like your recon unit that had a garage

I am currently working on a small shuttle for HOME base, and processing rat rover remake .

And yes , greenhouses ...

What about the garage need to think .

In any case, there will be several types of rovers , some large, personal and small second to move to the small distance.

If you have any ideas on modules for the base, not stensyaytes and write them here to see prices .

I read everything .

There is an awful lot I could ask for a communications module with some cool antennas hanging of it a scientific lab as a hab plugin for example will the rat rover have the ion thrusters like the very first version did and the drop module as well that was so awesome

Yes, i have plane rework RAT rover and DROP module in new quality and functional. Im still love "small part count" ships. Hate "lego style looking" base, ships, spacestation.

Edited by BobCat

Yes, i have plane rework RAT rover and DROP module in new quality and functional. Im still love "small part count" ships. Hate "lego style looking" base, ships, spacestation.

Bobcat seeing you post multiple times in one day gives me all warm and fuzzy feelings. Especially since one of those posts talk about updates and new additions.

Hello BobCat!

It is so nice to read from you.

> If you have any ideas on modules for the base,

> not stensyaytes and write them here to see prices .

> I read everything .

Maybe I repeat. But I would like the tanks from HOME 1 to find in the new base too.

And I would like to have blank shutters. Doors fort he new HOME-base so I can put other parts behind them. Like USI-Parts or the like.

> Im still love "small part count" ships.

> Hate "lego style looking" base, ships, spacestation.

Well, Kosmos is a very nice lego-style set (I like the solar panels there), but your Soyuz and the Mir is the best-looking mod I have ever used. It is so very nice and it is playable for lesser computer too. That is what counts, I think.

Besides, it would be so nice ifo ne could use the older Soyuz parallel to the newer TMA. Would you mind to update the part-structure so this could be done?

Again, it is soooo nice to see you here again!

XXX

Isabelle