Release: BobCat Ind. Space&Planet products

@ Dragon01 the rover is spamming error coming from the RPM now and you can fix the door with

MODULE
{
name = ModuleAnimateGeneric
animationName = tesla_door
startEventGUIName = Open back door
endEventGUIName = Close back door
actionGUIName = Toggle door
}

It open's in VAB and it open's on EVA

EDIT- If you like can take a screenshot for you.

EDIT- Found that the RPM spam was on my end it was something, I was playing with all good now.

Edited by Mecripp2

Yes, I know. This functionality was fixed in 0.25. It will be done in the next version, be patient.

Is there anything I can change in the cfg file to stop the legs retracting on Home 3 when switching
I'm afraid not, I'll look into the issue. This shouldn't be happening, but maybe it returned in 0.25. If this is fixable at all, I'll try to fix it. Otherwise, I'll need to ask BobCat to look into it, and this rarely works out.

Another heads up. A huge legacy release just got completed. Check out the OP. It went easier than I thought. There's Jool V, Nautilus MPSS (with all issues fixed, even if the centrifuge is a bit laggy) and an update (and a pic) for the Falcon II. MPSS solar panels look incredible after all those years, BTW, they hold up next to NFS solar panels. :) Also did some minor visual maintenance and updated a link to the KAS thread.

With that update, the only BobCat made things not re-relased here would be DEMVs, the "Charles' Deli and Shoe Store" (HOME 2m) and Falcon I jet engine. The former are broken due to plugin not being fixed for 0.25 and I couldn't find any trace of the latter (the HOME 2m part sorta works, but badly. If anyone actually wants it, post here). I will, at some point, add DRE and ECLSS support to all things that require them, but otherwise, it's unlikely there will be any drastic changes, unless BobCat makes something new.

Edited by Guest

There's no "list of planned craft". Indeed, no new additions are currently planned at all. BobCat might just throw something new in if he feels like it, but I have no idea what, if anything. When the ECLSS mod resolves some issues it has, I'll integrate it, but that's it.

There's no "list of planned craft". Indeed, no new additions are currently planned at all. BobCat might just throw something new in if he feels like it, but I have no idea what, if anything. When the ECLSS mod resolves some issues it has, I'll integrate it, but that's it.

You could make Constellation Martian Mission or SLS if you want, i think.

but bobcats not here, he just cant throw something new together if gone for the time being

He's not completely gone, I talked to him on Skype recently. His motivation isn't a lot, but he didn't forget about KSP. He might be back someday, you'll likely see it here if it happens.

And they even work! :) I was surprised, too. Fully expected Nautilus to be broken in all sorts of ways (as it used to be), but it turns out it works with only a single plugin. The other one is only for restricting Kerbals from entering a deflated habitat (as used on all other BobCat inflatables). The panels are especially pretty.

Also, I'm looking for someone to do RPM-based IVAs for the oldies, preferably using BobCat's props. If anyone's interested, feel free to PM me.

Greetings, Bobcat or whoever is in charge of making parts for the ISS Community mod, I am currently using the said mod pack, I was wondering, are you guys working on a P/S 6 truss part for the pack, because it has been requested several pages ago but I did not see any response to the other guy's question. Also, would it be at all possible for, in a future update, if you guys could include some craft files for the ISS Modules?

Greetings, Bobcat or whoever is in charge of making parts for the ISS Community mod, I am currently using the said mod pack, I was wondering, are you guys working on a P/S 6 truss part for the pack, because it has been requested several pages ago but I did not see any response to the other guy's question. Also, would it be at all possible for, in a future update, if you guys could include some craft files for the ISS Modules?

ISS_configuration_2011-05_en.svg

This is the best exploded view I have seen for the iss. Finally I recommend using the trusses from near future construction and the Kosmos solar wings for now.

Yeah, I've been trying to get someone on that truss for quite a while now. :) If anyone feels like it, feel free to take a shot at remodeling the thing. Preferably, the whole truss, so that it goes well together.