Release: BobCat Ind. Space&Planet products

There appears to be a scaling issue with the HOME 3 large parachute

You can also use the firespitter plugin to control the door as well if you have the plugin this allows it to open in the VAB

MODULE

{

name = FSanimateGeneric

animationName = tesla_door

startEventGUIName = Open back door

endEventGUIName = Close back door

actionGUIName = Toggle door

availableInEVA = True

}

Edited by Virtualgenius

I'd prefer to avoid adding Firespitter dependency to yet another of BobCat's packs. I considered it, but I'd probably boot the Tesla to its own pack if that was to happen. We'll see, maybe 0.25 animation modules will manage it.

The parachute is an easy fix, at least.

Edited by Guest

You installed it wrong. It should be a telltale sign that you're missing every part that uses MODEL node system instead of legacy one. Both of the folders in the download should go into GameData, like with the other packs.

Dunno, BobCat did that. IIRC, the RPM thread has some info on that. It does require transparent pod windows and an IVA precisely scaled with the exterior.

So what was changed in the American pack out of interest or was it just a 0.25 release

G key is not working for altair descent stage

There is a deploy button when you click on the lander stage.

3.png You got to love the RPM Glass makes thing look so much better.

Edited by Mecripp2

The The American Pack does ? For the most part it works there are a couple of little bugs.

EDIT- Don't break my game @sp1989 works fine but the Altair descent stage legs.

I meant to reply to crberus, sorry.

I don't know if you can change the glass. It's not a separate texture, likely the part of the pod's main UV.

So what was changed in the American pack out of interest or was it just a 0.25 release

G key is not working for altair descent stage

Known issue. Until I figure out how to make the legs work with actual landing leg module (will likely take a lot of trail and error), it's either "g"-key only, or action groups only. A temporary fix would be to assign the legs to "Gear" AG manually. I want to eventually give the legs suspension, but the way they're set up is rather complex and I'm not sure how to go about it.

Edited by Guest

It's pretty simple to make. Load up Ares V, remove the Altair pod and attach the top platform instead. Then load it up with whatever cargo you want.

When i download the Mir pack, and want to load up the Zarya Module, it says many parts are missing why?

You probably installed it wrong. It should be gamedata/sovietpack dont install mir install the soviet pack file.

Hi,

i have a problem with Soyuz U Launch Escape System is not working well, is not detach from the Soyuz TMA Docking mechanism or Soyuz TMA Descent Module.

I have tried from the default craft file and the simple test build but is the same situation, not detach and remain fix.

thx

The launch escape system will only detach with an action group. The stock craft has it on action group 1.

You need to jettison the fairings with the staging, and launch the LES with the action group.