Release: BobCat Ind. Space&Planet products

Is it the american pack from kerbal space parts? if it is, i've downloaded it twice, it hasn't worked. unless you're talking about another link?

What didn't work ? It does have some bugs like the Altair descent stage legs use to have to hit G but last time, I try'ed it didn't work but the rest all worked and the RPM's you don't get much.

It would be great if you'll post a link again.
yea its never worked for me. Put a Soyuz or Mir male or female port on top. Thats what I usually do.
What didn't work ? It does have some bugs like the Altair descent stage legs use to have to hit G but last time, I try'ed it didn't work but the rest all worked and the RPM's you don't get much.

Its not that, nothing would work. the CRAFT files have missing parts and if i try to launch something, i didn't have control and i know its manned because if i right click the door, i can make the kerbals go out on eva

i have a few questions about the community ISS:

1 - will the truss be updated to have an actual S6/P6?

2 - will the truss solar panels work someday like the ISS or like the KOSMOS one?

3 - can you provide an extra config in the pack for those who use Near Future Electrical since it has working radiators?

4 - will Destiny, Columbus and JEM ever have a "stock" lab module? i know you can add the module to them, i've did that, i was just wondering if would it be possible to have them as default instead of modding into them

and one question for both, Mir and ISS, is it possible to change ECLSS support for TACLS or add it as extra config/MM?

TIA! :)

Hmm, is there anything special about the PMA from the ISS Community Pack?. They won't dock with anything for me.

I fixed that issue between it and the APAS (from the SovietPack). The docks on both the APAS and PMA look identical, but would not dock, I thought it was some "can only dock to the same part" thing, but remembered there are the clamp-o-tron and shield docking ports that do, so played around in the configs of the PMA and APAS. I worked out if you change the PMA attachrules to allowsurfattach, by changing the bolded value to 1.

My PMA Config

// attachment rules: stack, srfAttach, allowStack, allowSrfAttach, allowCollision

attachRules = 1,0,1,1,0

And then on the APAS, added the same docking port parameters as the PMA, by adding the bolded parameters.

My APAS

MODULE

{

name = ModuleDockingNode

referenceAttachNode = top

undockEjectionForce = 2

minDistanceToReEngage = 0.2

acquireForce = 3

acquireTorque = 3

nodeType = size1

}

It brokes my game everytime, when i try to install this version.

The The American Pack does ? For the most part it works there are a couple of little bugs.

EDIT- Don't break my game @sp1989 works fine but the Altair descent stage legs.

Edited by Mecripp2

The The American Pack does ? For the most part it works there are a couple of little bugs.

How does it break your game? How many other mods do you have installed? Is it crashing, freezing? Maybe you are just hitting the memory limit?

How does it break your game? How many other mods do you have installed? Is it crashing, freezing? Maybe you are just hitting the memory limit?

It makes staging disappear. Only re-install of game can help with this problem. Maybe it's because of Win64, i don't know.

Edited by crberus

It makes staging disappear. Only re-install of game can help with this problem. Maybe it's because of Win64, i don't know.

That happens sometimes when you have a double copy of a dll somewhere.

EDIT- Make sure you don't have a old RPM.dll or ModuleManager.*.*.* dll somewhere you just need 1 ModuleManager *.*.* for things to work.

Edited by Mecripp2

That happens sometimes when you have a double copy of a dll somewhere.

EDIT- Make sure you don't have a old RPM.dll or ModuleManager.*.*.* dll somewhere you just need 1 ModuleManager *.*.* for things to work.

Yes, i've deleted RPM.dll from American Pack's directory and now it works fine. Thank you very much!:)

and.. stop using the 64bit version of KSP.. just don't use it.

If 64bit works for him, then he can use it, by all means. I'd recommend playing around with OpenGL/DX11 modes, the default DX9 one is also the buggiest.

@Dragon01 about your post on Chaka-Monkey-Exploration about this mod working all good here is a small example HOME3 Rover pod you have

MODULE

{

name = ModuleLandingLeg

animationName = tesla_door

//startEventGUIName = Open back door

//endEventGUIName = Close back door

//actionGUIName = Toggle door

}

which will spam Null Errors in a stock install and now as long as .25 as been out
ModuleAnimateGeneric
can be used in vab also, And you still haven't fix it but you go around telling your self all is good and other modders how they should do things when you have stuff you could be doing to fix the things you are take credit for fixing. Edited by Mecripp2

Tesla was always buggy and BobCat didn't respond when I asked him for a proper fix. The point of using the landing leg module was to make it usable in EVA, not in VAB. I've been having problems with those doors in general, but I didn't want to remove them, either. So that's one buggy rover. Hardly a sign of me not knowing what I'm doing (and indeed, I suspect you're the one who doesn't know what he's talking about. Tesla is broken on a level that likely requires BobCat's intervention to fix). Anything else to report? I got so frustrated with boring maths (that I need to do anyway, but whatever), so I might just end up implementing and uploading the fix if it's easy enough.

BTW, I've fixed the American Pack, will be out as soon as the upload completes.

Edited by Guest