Release: BobCat Ind. Space&Planet products

So I just tested out the Buran shuttle, and it works surprisingly well with FAR. One minor problem though, the nose gear does not want to lower. It doesnt work by right-clicking, pressing G or toggeling it through an action group. Am I missing something?

ZqkzqCr.png

Edited by liquidhype

You have to push the g key twice well thats how it used to work

I am well aware of pressing G twice. I pressed the G button until it fell off the keyboard, still didn't work. The left and right landing gears did deploy when pressing G (see picture above), but I can not for the life of me get the front gear to lower.

They're now done using normal animations, I think. I really need a way to add an airbrake to a normal animation and not the Firespitter dynamic setup. Landing gear system isn't the luckiest place for them, IMO.

As for the Buran gear, I'll see what I can do to fix it (it caused problems before already), but no ETA as of now, I'm very busy.

• 2 weeks later...

someone help, I cant launch the Progress cuz the game say the orbital and descent module is a "experimental" part. My tech tree is all unlocked! THe wierd thing is the parts show up in the .craft file if I load it in VAB. THe indivdual part however is not listed in the parts list.

Edited by lextacy

I'm having a problem with the Soyuz & Soyuz TMA decent modules. namely being that there preventing the physics engine from loading making launching impossible.

I've swapped both out with the progress unmanned module and the craft will load and launch fine.

I'm having a problem with the Soyuz & Soyuz TMA decent modules. namely being that there preventing the physics engine from loading making launching impossible.

I've swapped both out with the progress unmanned module and the craft will load and launch fine.

I'm having issues with BobCat's IVA's too where they appear outside the craft from external view.

There was a bug with Kerbal Joint Reinforcement some time ago that did that. But I'm not having that issue currently. Even whilst using Realism Overhaul and RSS.

Question: Is there a MM config to resize these to stock sizes? I've noticed they all use the sizeing guidelines for RSS (Using even meters, not 1.25m,2.5m and so on) I would really like to use the American Pack, but I don't have RSS.

Question: Is there a MM config to resize these to stock sizes? I've noticed they all use the sizeing guidelines for RSS (Using even meters, not 1.25m,2.5m and so on) I would really like to use the American Pack, but I don't have RSS.

Unless someone has changed it from the last time, I downloaded it, It's was the same size it as always been.

Edited by Mecripp2

Unless someone has changed it from the last time, I downloaded it, It's was the same size it as always been.

Yes, but I was curious if someone has made a config to change the sizing from it's current 1m, 2m, 3m to stock 1.25m, 2.5m, 3.75m.

Yes, but I was curious if someone has made a config to change the sizing from it's current 1m, 2m, 3m to stock 1.25m, 2.5m, 3.75m.

What size you want it to be it's just alittle bigger then KW 5m, I'll play with it and have fun if, I know what size you want it.

What size you want it to be it's just alittle bigger then KW 5m, I'll play with it and have fun if, I know what size you want it.

I'd like the pod to be either 2.5m or 3.75m with everything else scaled as appropriate. Thank you kindly.

Just got done tweakscaling it all told it a couple of parts was 5m to see how they come out.

EDIT- Here is a rought tweakscale to play with right now

@PART[Altairdescentstage] 
{
MODULE
{
name = TweakScale
type = stack
}
}
@PART[AltairDockingPort]
{
MODULE
{
name = TweakScale
type = stack
}
}
@PART[AltairlanderPod]
{
MODULE
{
name = TweakScale
type = stack
}
}
@PART[Ares_2stage_decoupler]
{
MODULE
{
name = TweakScale
type = stack
}
}
@PART[Ares1_2stage_oxidizertank]
{
MODULE
{
name = TweakScale
type = stack
}
}
@PART[Ares12stage]
{
MODULE
{
name = TweakScale
type = stack
}
}
@PART[Ares_SRB_Avionic]
{
MODULE
{
name = TweakScale
type = stack
}
}
@PART[Ares1_J2-X]
{
MODULE
{
name = TweakScale
type = stack
}
}
@PART[Ares1_SRB]
{
MODULE
{
name = TweakScale
type = stack
}
}
@PART[Ares_SRB_Nose_Cone]
{
MODULE
{
name = TweakScale
type = stack
}
}
@PART[AresV_2stage]
{
MODULE
{
name = TweakScale
type = stack
}
}
@PART[AresV_J2-X_engine]
{
MODULE
{
name = TweakScale
type = stack
}
}
@PART[AresV_2stage_decoupler]
{
MODULE
{
name = TweakScale
type = stack
}
}
@PART[AresV_3stage_fueltank]
{
MODULE
{
name = TweakScale
type = stack
}
}
@PART[AresV_payloadbase]
{
MODULE
{
name = TweakScale
type = stack
}
}
@PART[AresV_payload_shroud]
{
MODULE
{
name = TweakScale
type = free
}
}
@PART[Orion_Circularpanel]
{
MODULE
{
name = TweakScale
type = surface
}
}
@PART[Altaircargoplatform]
{
MODULE
{
name = TweakScale
type = stack
}
}
@PART[LER_roverBody]
{
MODULE
{
name = TweakScale
type = stack
}
}
@PART[LER_DockPort]
{
MODULE
{
name = TweakScale
type = stack
}
}
@PART[LER_Pod]
{
MODULE
{
name = TweakScale
type = stack
}
}
@PART[LER_Wheel]
{
MODULE
{
name = TweakScale
type = free
}
}
@PART[LRV_Pod]
{
MODULE
{
name = TweakScale
type = stack
}
}
@PART[LRV_Wheel]
{
MODULE
{
name = TweakScale
type = free
}
}

@PART[LRV_Wheel2]
{
MODULE
{
name = TweakScale
type = free
}
}
@PART[Orion_DockingPort]
{
MODULE
{
name = TweakScale
type = stack
}
}
@PART[Orion_InstrumentServise_Module]
{
MODULE
{
name = TweakScale
type = stack
}
}
@PART[Orion_LES]
{
MODULE
{
name = TweakScale
type = free
}
}
@PART[Orion_Pod]
{
MODULE
{
name = TweakScale
type = stack
}
}

EDIT- The Orion Pod pretty close to stock and there is a limit on how small you can get it before the JSITransparentPod jacks with the look.

EDIT- Edit the cfg going to break craft files for sure but this 1 got to post and how much you like JSITransparentPod ?

HEHE2.pngHEHE3.png

And got to like this 1

HEHE.png

Edited by Mecripp2

Just got done tweakscaling it all told it a couple of parts was 5m to see how they come out.

EDIT- The Orion Pod pretty close to stock and there is a limit on how small you can get it before the JSITransparentPod jacks with the look.

EDIT- Edit the cfg going to break craft files for sure but this 1 got to post and how much you like JSITransparentPod ?

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/72893034/HEHE2.pnghttps://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/72893034/HEHE3.png

And got to like this 1

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/72893034/HEHE.png

I don't care about the transparent pods. They are nice, but not required. Thank you for this.

I don't care about the transparent pods. They are nice, but not required. Thank you for this.

Nice, not required and enabled by default. :) You're gonna get interior clipping through exterior unless you disable them in configs. You could just not use RPM at all, but that would strip the IVAs of props almost completely. I'm not going to support TweakScale, but I'm not gonna block it, either. Use it at your own risk.

NathanKell is working on something that could help, but I'm not sure of it's status. IVA rescaling is an important feature for RSS/RO. Still, if you scale the Orion down too much, Kerbals won't fit (up should be fine, though).