JoolPlus: Kopernicus Edition [ALPHA RELEASE!]

Sylandro

Okay, anyway guys, here's Kopernicus Alpha 2.5.

Nothing much. Hyugens was being a pain in the gabba, so it had to be cut. (for now!) Also, i added the missing RealSolarSystem folder.

Enjoy! Explore the new, finished (for now!) Wexx system before two new gas giants come out for you to fling probes and kerbals at!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/p0l6mr2yo2eeaxq/JoolPlusKopernicusEdition.zip?dl=0

Edited by Sylandro

What do I need to install to get Jool+ to open?

Everything is all bundled in. Just extract the contents of the .ZIP file into GameData. I also suggest removing PlanetFactory CE and/or StarSystems. Kopernicus doesn't like new planets being added.

Can you please give rings to jool, like a add-on? And how do you delete some celestials?

(I love Wexx, but my potato laptop can't handle too much. I just want jool's additional moons)

Jool already has rings. It's a new visual-semi enhancement, along with the Centaur-esque Eeloo. Also, if you want to handle Wexx, i suggest you install ActiveTextureManagement to save RAM, or delete some mods that you have.

Anyway, here's a teaser of the new update! It's the first beta release, too.

fXJvmCM.png

Edited by Sylandro

I did that, installed the four folders into GameData and it will not open... Do I need to install the Kopernicus Core? I tried v1.1.1 still no good!

Well then, i'm not sure what to help you wish, consult _Augustus_ for help.

I have nothing else installed and I installed the latest Kopernicus core then the Jool+ files, overwriting when asked. Nothing! Is it possible that the same version core is needed that the system was created with?

I have other working systems like Odysseus, and the Kerbal Galaxy v2.7.

I have nothing else installed and I installed the latest Kopernicus core then the Jool+ files, overwriting when asked. Nothing! Is it possible that the same version core is needed that the system was created with?

I have other working systems like Odysseus, and the Kerbal Galaxy v2.7.

Remove the other systems, it's the only way that JoolPlus will work.

I would love to use this pack with Outer Planets Mod. If I disable your config of Eeloo via MM, will it work?

JoolPlus is known to be incompatible with Outer Planets Mod. And no, it won't work.

I don't have any other systems installed, fresh install. I was saying I have gotten other systems to work but not this one. Nothing else is installed but the latest core and your files. Your planets will not load!

Remove the other systems, it's the only way that JoolPlus will work.

JoolPlus is known to be incompatible with Outer Planets Mod. And no, it won't work.

You're just like FlowerChild, you distance yourself from other modders with stuff like that. That is not true, as I have used this with my systems.

I don't have any other systems installed, fresh install. I was saying I have gotten other systems to work but not this one. Nothing else is installed but the latest core and your files. Your planets will not load!

Having this bug too, it seems as if the game has decided to a be a total $&!% and not load Kopernicus.

Thank you Augustus!

I thought maybe the core needed to be the same version used for creating the files. Anyway, I am having the same problem with the Toliman system files, they won't load either?

I have other systems in separate program folders and they load fine.

Edited by Larrt_M

OK, I found a fix. When I add the Module Manager 2.5.8 to the GameData the planets load. So it works for all the systems that would not load. I am about to try it on the Stella Expansion.

WoW! I had given up on the Stella Expansion a long time back, now it opened up no problems!

Edited by Larrt_M

OK, I found a fix. When I add the Module Manager 2.5.8 to the GameData the planets load. So it works for all the systems that would not load. I am about to try it on the Stella Expansion.

WoW! I had given up on the Stella Expansion a long time back, now it opened up no problems!

Splendid that it now works for you.

Also there is a new version of MM available (2.5.9)

Alright, so KopernicusTech is now a thing. So i'm going to give the current draft of the beta version over to Augustus for now.

Sure thing.

By the way, this will work fully with my PF planets, which means Sentar can function as a Uranus/Neptune analogue.

So, send me the files!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.