Kerbin Cup Unofficial Team Entries - On hold

The deadline for team submissions to Rowsdower is in just over 5h, I think that if we want to do any voting on teams else than letting he choose the 4 himself, we need to start voting soon.

Hey you!

You better pick A-team!

Know why?

Cause otherwise you'll NEVER see the rest of these videos!

Yea? My video doesn't have any KSP in it. So What? Screw flying, I don't need it to turn the competition into paste.

Ok, maybe my computer just isn't smart enough to play and record KSP at the same time, but but that ain't your problem.

What is your problem is what team you pick. And you are going to pick The A-Team.

Go forums!

Edited by Pbhead

Team clown_baby

So we don't have a team name or a cool video. But my 3 team builders are fantastic at building and I'm not too shabby myself. I'm sure you've seen some of our work, and we could do a hell of a job representing the fourm.

So ya know, vote for us. Team clown_baby(for now)

Cupcake...

Parallax

Mareczex333

and your's truly

Edited by clown_baby

Argh! I only found out about this now. Got nobody to blame but myself. I've been invited to a team on Reddit, which I accepted, but was asked yesterday. So in case that team no longer has room, I thought I'd announce my interest here, just in case there is still a team with a spot open.

Argh! I only found out about this now. Got nobody to blame but myself. I've been invited to a team on Reddit, which I accepted, but was asked yesterday. So in case that team no longer has room, I thought I'd announce my interest here, just in case there is still a team with a spot open.

Uzuro has a place I thin.

Edited by Spartwo

It's only a few hours left..., There's no real time to do a poll without it being fair. Maybe this time (the first), we should let Rowsdower pick the teams!

Or give us a few days to vote!

What Clown_baby said seems good too, problem is..., the teams may not be able to talk or even vote before 8pm CDT!

such a hurry -.-!

It's only a few hours left..., There's no real time to do a poll without it being fair. Maybe this time (the first), we should let Rowsdower pick the teams!

Or give us a few days to vote!

What Clown_baby said seems good too, problem is..., the teams may not be able to talk or even vote before 8pm CDT!

such a hurry -.-!

Indeed. I'm not sure what action to take at this point to help select the 'four.' I'm the type that loves to see everyone join in and have fun!

As the main thread says, we're suppose to pick 4..., which ones to pick?, I don't know, I guess the only way is to choose for the members.., maybe advertising? That's why we did the poster and the video :P (and for the fun, of course)

Anyway, I'm talking to Xacktar now and if we don't get picked, we will be doing unofficial releases in our way, even if we can't win... will be super funny :)

If he had shown up earlier people would be fighting each other for him. But nearly all the teams are full now.

Until we have a proper production set. Vote Hype Train or else you'll have 3 militarists to deal with when KMP kicks in(KIDDING!, please don't hate us 0_O)

Edited by Spartwo

If I fail to make it to a team, may I *please* compete as a solo? Cutoff looms and the 'Whack is gettin' desperate!

Bro you could win by yourself xD. I'll add you to solos. Teams can be rearranged later or added too. PM what you want your solo to be if you want a title.

If he had shown up earlier people would be fighting each other for him. But nearly all the teams are full now.

Until we have a proper production set. Vote Hype Train or else you'll have 3 militarists to deal with when KMP kicks in(KIDDING!, please don't hate us 0_O)

Yup! :P Also, we have an epic tale of teamwork coming! Stay tuned.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.