Post Your Cinematics Here! (Cinematic Enthusiasts)

Halban

It's less of a full cinematic and more a kind of test for different things.

First of all I tried setting up GemFX to just get a way more cinematic look and I wonder if you guys like the way I set it up.

Secondly I'm using KerbCam again after a long time and I hope you like the shots. It was especially interesting, now that we can easily change the FoV of the in-game camera.

I know the editing is a bit choppy, but it really was just a quick job.

As a last request: Does anyone here have experience with getting good shots from the insides of crafts? I tried it using the Free IVA mod, but the camera feels weird and it's kinda hard to get good tracking shots with it. Some tips would be appreciated. ;)

I'm literally copying from the thread I just made.

My last video was the "To Ike!" video I made. It was ok, but the quality wasn't that good and the music was not synced.

This time, I hope I did better.

I chose "Classic" by MKTO because I feel like we've all swung around the Mun at one point, so this video will probably relate as Classic.

Well anyway, here is is!:

Enjoy, and if there's anything to point out, do! It will make the next video better.

My copying skills are incredible. Cinematic skills... Eh.

I'm not sure whether this proclamation can be considered as cinematic! Jeb from the ISR had something to tell us and that's all. End of story. Get rid of it if you think that his speech doesn't belong here, otherwise tell him what you think :D