Forum Downtime on July 15

Rowsdower

Maybe it's a hint... the next update will be released at 5:02? :D

Seriously though, getting the 502 error almost every time I try to open a new page now.

They appear intermittently. If you encounter one chances are that the forums will be back to normal a minute later :)

5:02 for you or me? If its for me, I'm waiting a hell of a lot longer.

I thought it was amusing to leave ambiguous. Which time zone? 5:02am or 5:02pm? :D

Technically there's a 1 in 60 chance of it being 5:02 somewhere in the world when they hit the upload button. :P

I thought it was amusing to leave ambiguous. Which time zone? 5:02am or 5:02pm? :D

Technically there's a 1 in 60 chance of it being 5:02 somewhere in the world when they hit the upload button. :P

AEST, 5:02pm. :P

Actually it's a little better than that because there are a few countries out there that are at half-hour time zones. So it'll be 5:32 in a nearby timezone and 5:02 in theirs.

Not every time has one but I think it's like 2 or 3, so there's somewhere between a 1/30 and 1/60 chance, closer to 1/60.

[/nerd]

We're continuing to work with the KSP developers to tune the forums install in order to address the 502 errors.

We've made some good progress but still more to do, so we are aware and and working on it :)