Kethane Station Discussion

Halban

5 hours ago, 073198681 said:

I'm just passing my own requirements. The drone in the DL link will be purely BDarmoury. Before I post the link, I will completely strip it of any parts that are related to PEW and NKD. Perhaps I should have been clearer. I also need to know what mods I can use while making the craft.

OMG I JUST TOLD YOU BD ARMOURY ONLY! no other mods

24 minutes ago, 073198681 said:

OMG OKAY. WHAT THE HECK. WHY CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND ME. I just happen to have PEW and NKD. It doesn't matter if I do anything with the drone, because I WILL STRIP IT OF ANYTHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH ANY INCOMPATIBLE MOD ANYWAY! THE DL LINK WILL HAVE 

N.O.T.H.I.N.G TO DO WITH P.E.W, N.K.D, AND ANY OTHER MODN.O.T.H.I.N.G

are you brain dead you asked what mods can i use in the construction so i told you bd only don't have a sook becuase you got yelled at

As an extremely small company, I try to focus crafts on quality over quantity, with that said, I have an assortment of smaller ships, like frigates or corvettes. Seeing as GMI is supposed to look ominous, these ships may seem a little out of place. Also, due to 'budget cuts' (lack of time) these ships are all very lightly armored. However, I take pride in our state-of-the-art weapons systems (all stock). If heavier crafts such as battlecruisers and destroyers and carriers are needed, then we may be able to build one. Also, we believe that you ought to know what you get, so all available war-ready craft have videos devoted to showcase each ones unique capabilities. I don't have time right now, seeing as I'm currently working on a heavier class of warship than per usual, but fear not. All craft files will be posted before the years end. 

Here is a link to our current list of combat vessels, at least 1 new ship is made per week, so I will give advice on which ships our ready for heavy combat.

>>Ship Showcase<<

PS: I can also easily make a BIO for our company, which I can then post as a PDF for you to read in your free time.

PPS: does it have to have a launcher? cause if it does I'm going to end up ripping my hair out getting my new Heavy assault Cruiser into space.

Edited by Hawks Of Hazard
incomplete

I am quite embarrassed, actually, and will delete my comment.

1 hour ago, The_Mad_Emu said:

are you brain dead you asked what mods can i use in the construction so i told you bd only don't have a sook becuase you got yelled at.

Yes, I was actually quite brain dead at that moment. Please excuse my idiocy. On to take a break from the forums for a week or two, until I calm down and this thread stops thinking I'm an imbecile.

Sorry for the overreaction. You guys have every right to insult me from now on, I am truly brain dead.

Edited by 073198681

Alrighty. I've upgraded the Volta. One is a stock space fighter called "Volta Type X" in the dropbox link and the other is called "Volta IIDB" and it's outfitted with 4 Sidewinders and 2 AMRAAMS.

Here's the dropbox link again with the original as well as textures and the newer versions. Always fun doing a bit of mod-mining. :)

https://www.dropbox.com/home/Volta

I made an album for the Type X weapon action groups as they are a bit strange. Number represents the action group number and fire order.

Edited by Avera9eJoe

Thanks very much for the submission Avera9eJoe, slight problem with the download though. It doesn't seem to list the modded version. 

5 hours ago, Hawks Of Hazard said:

Is there anyone here that can answer my question on a Launcher stage or is HatBat the only one with the answer

GMI ships don't need launchers, though HKA ships do. 

Edited by HatBat

54 minutes ago, Hawks Of Hazard said:

Since we're on the same side, but I don't use BDA, I was wondering if you'd be willing to look at my newest tank prototype once its finished, and If you think its good, put BDA weapons on it cause my computer won't let me.

sure why not but you have to communicate what weapons you want on it

18 minutes ago, Hawks Of Hazard said:

this might be a setback... but a glitch in KSP made the tank into oblivion, it doesn't exist... time to remake it XD

theres gonna be some off kerbin fighting soon so try make it work in low gravity and low atmosphere

So here is my new HellFire One tank, The only one of its kind, this tank is designed to carry an array of missiles inside and out. It will also have (ahem pay attention The_Mad_Emu) it will have twin howitzer cannons on the top sloped armor, as well as carry hellfire missiles inside with surface to air missiles on the outer racks.

91MMEM2.png

yBFU995.pngtYJ5lTx.png

rHdt2c9.png

Craft File

(re-designing it to be a little less OP)

Finalizing Design Now.

Edited by Hawks Of Hazard

On 12/23/2015 at 7:52 PM, Hawks Of Hazard said:

So here is my new HellFire One tank, The only one of its kind, this tank is designed to carry an array of missiles inside and out. It will also have (ahem pay attention The_Mad_Emu) it will have twin howitzer cannons on the top sloped armor, as well as carry hellfire missiles inside with surface to air missiles on the outer racks

rHdt2c9.png

That thing appears to serve a function like a massively upscaled version of my Argus tank, will there be targeting pods and countermeasures or are you going to use an older version of BDArmoury?

For reference:

uigyWre.png

Edited by Spearka

4 hours ago, Spearka said:

That thing appears to serve a function like a massively upscaled version of my Argus tank, will there be targeting pods and countermeasures or are you going to use an older version of BDArmoury?

For reference:

uigyWre.png

I attempted to download BD for this project, but when I try to load up a craft, all i get is a constant zoom out from kerbin, so I de-installed it.

3 hours ago, Hawks Of Hazard said:

I attempted to download BD for this project, but when I try to load up a craft, all i get is a constant zoom out from kerbin, so I de-installed it.

Do you have any other mods installed? some mods tend to react badly to each other

32 minutes ago, Spearka said:

Do you have any other mods installed? some mods tend to react badly to each other

surprisingly BD was the first mod i ever tried to install . However, my computer isn't that great, for instance, kirbinside doesn't like to work and lags out my game tremendously.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.