[A]dmiral Puppeh

go add me up!

Playing Dota 2, Insurgency, CS GO

Got you!

same as here - mordin86

Added!

Mine is Brutalsun

Got'cha!

Volcanix, you have PM and a steam contact request.

Yep, accepted it! You should've received the invite to the group. :)

:D Six pages already!

I don't play KSP off steam, but I do play TF2 and occasionally RoboCraft. Hit me up on either if your interested ;).

Yep, six pages. Seems to get popular. :cool:

RoboCraft.. I'd love to play that. Sadly I've got a Mac -__- Maybe I'm gonna set up a Dual Boot soon. I'll see.

Need more people in the chat! :P

I'm usually in there when I'm not working... and found out today my in-week overtime has come to an end, so will be about on tuesdays from next week... until my hours change again >.<

Well, yesterday there were some people there. I'm gonna write something in the 'Forum' so they join the chat.

I'm greeningGalaxy (exactly the same as here but with a lowercase first letter) on Steam.

I don't go on very much because Steam doesn't want to run in the background on my computer and I'm too busy to fix it anytime soon, but you can add me if you want and I might be on sometimes!

I'm greeningGalaxy (exactly the same as here but with a lowercase first letter) on Steam.

I don't go on very much because Steam doesn't want to run in the background on my computer and I'm too busy to fix it anytime soon, but you can add me if you want and I might be on sometimes!

I added you!

Danilon62 here, Ive got a bunch of hundreds of cool screenshots uploaded if anyone wants to have a look :D

http://steamcommunity.com/id/danilon62

Wow, nice screenshots you have there! Added!

Tried adding to the discussion on the steam forum, but it's invite only.

Would you mind telling me your Steam name or adding me (I'm Volcanix on Steam)? I can invite you then.

I'm ZedNova on steam, i'd like an invite.

Added you!

Just message me, and I will invite you to the group. Feel free to introduce yourselves there!

Volcanix you might want to edit your OP to note :

When you enter the chat for the first time you can't see anything that's been said before you arrived. It may look like nothing's going on so just say hello. There are pauses in our conversations but it's pretty lively.

Volcanix you might want to edit your OP to note :

When you enter the chat for the first time you can't see anything that's been said before you arrived. It may look like nothing's going on so just say hello. There are pauses in our conversations but it's pretty lively.

And it's a great shame, we've had some pretty interesting convo's so far :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.