• Kerbin
    • Duna
    • Moho
    • Eeloo
    • Dres
    • Tylo
    • Laythe
    • Vall

Voted Duna, tho almost voted Jool (the moons aren't planets imho, and Jool's just so cool and has a lot to offer).

Ultimately Duna offered some nice possibilities early on... Now that I am fairly competent at docking and even building my space station, might spend a lot more time at Jool :)

Tho If I would have to establish a Kerbal base somewhere, Duna would be my first pick.

Like I said, I would've voted for both if it were possible... since not, Duna's my pick !

Got to be Jool.

Not necessarily the planet itself, but the whole system just has everything you could wish for. Stunning scenery, easy transfers around the system, bit of spaceplane action on Laythe, low grav fun on Bop & Pol, excruciating fingernail-pulling landings on Tylo, interesting architecture on Vall.

The Jool-5 challenge, and Xeldrak's old BSC challenges, have easily provided the most fun.

I voted for Dres. There's just something about it that captivates me. Dres sits on the border between the inner planets(Duna, Eve, Kerbin) and the outer planets (Jool, Eeloo), in this way it could be thought of as a "transition" planet, a world between worlds. That combined with its lonely and desolate atmosphere and its massive canyon makes it seem so mysterious to me...

Dres is an angry space potato, dammit.

My_681_v3.png

See? It's even labelled as such. :Trollface:

On a more serious note: Eve is majestically purple, even if it has an angry spud of a mun, and Duna is fairly interesting to observe and be on (not as majestic as Eve, but it's mun is less of an angry spud), with it's wispy atmosphere and redness. Vall is a haunting, beautiful place... it's hard to pick!

I would say Kerbin is my favourite planet as it's home to my

Beloved Kerbals and without it no other planets would be visited.

Having said that Eve with clouds is a magical place to visit and always gives

me goose bumps when I break through the thick cloud layer.

Dres is an angry space potato, dammit.

http://alpha.renegrade.net/images/My_681_v3.png

See? It's even labelled as such. :Trollface:

On a more serious note: Eve is majestically purple, even if it has an angry spud of a mun, and Duna is fairly interesting to observe and be on (not as majestic as Eve, but it's mun is less of an angry spud), with it's wispy atmosphere and redness. Vall is a haunting, beautiful place... it's hard to pick!

What is that graph thing supposed to mean? Distances between the bodies?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.