[1.2] PlanetShine - v0.2.5.2 stable - v0.5 experimental [4 October 2016]

Valerian

• 2 weeks later...
It works. If you want the warning to go away (its just a warning, the mod works with 1.0.4), look in the last pages, some info is there.

Read the last 20 pages and can find no actual steps to make the warning go away, except for editing the version.txt file, which does not work. I have 1.04. Does anyone have a method to get the warning to go away? "Unsupported KSP version... Please use 1.02". Every other mod I have you can fix this by editing the version file, but there must be something deeper in this mod?

Read the last 20 pages and can find no actual steps to make the warning go away, except for editing the version.txt file, which does not work. I have 1.04. Does anyone have a method to get the warning to go away? "Unsupported KSP version... Please use 1.02". Every other mod I have you can fix this by editing the version file, but there must be something deeper in this mod?

I was talking about this post.

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/96497-0-25-1-0-2-PlanetShine-v0-2-3-1?p=2051623&viewfull=1#post2051623

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure if planetshine would do this, but I'm asking to see if anyone else has had this issue. My atmosphere on Kerbin is gone, as in, all i see is a black sky with a sun, as though I were on the mun. Has anyone else experienced this? Is there a fix? Is it even planetshine?

• 3 weeks later...

Really like the effect planetshine has on the game Valerian, subtle but has a big impact and is one of the things that helps the likes of Proot make their amazing Visual packs for the game (Proots work brought me here ^_^), Do you have a paypal donate so I can buy you a beer?

By the way, Thanks for posting that Mitch, that is just such an amazing sight, Don't they charter flights just to see eclipses like that? Would love to go on one some day :-)

Would it be possible for a future release to add eclipse shadows? Right now eclipses block solar power but don't block the actual light reaching a planet/spacecraft.

http://i.imgur.com/YKpGe6U.gif

Note: I am on Win64 so disregard this if you don't support it.

Does "Ground and atmosphere ambient light intensity" do anything? Moving it back and forth at the launchpad seems to do absolutely nothing, no matter what "ground ambient light override" is set to. The vacuum ambient light level *does* affect the light intensity on the launchpad, though!

Also the "Reset" button for Ground ambient fade altitude under advanced doesn't always seem to reset, and I'm not sure it's resetting to the actual default values.

Edited by Glyph

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.