Project Alexandria: a history of spaceflight done in Real Solar System

Felbourn

5 minutes ago, Felbourn said:

That's just 3 digits. A SSN has 9. I think you're trying to trick us.

Nah, I'm just old. My social security card is a clay tablet. 

10 minutes ago, Torgo said:

CXLVII

8 minutes ago, Felbourn said:

That's just 3 digits. A SSN has 9. I think you're trying to trick us.

yeah, that leaves 1000000 left. I can work with that.

1 minute ago, Torgo said:

Nah, I'm just old. My social security card is a clay tablet. 

Not if you were born in 1969!

Edited by Dman979

Here's a thought I had... MAYBE I could post a copy here, letting forum fans see it now, and you could look for fixable errors, before the public gets it and throws any errors in my face. This is a special case after all... I normally would not do this but Apollo 11... you know!? Then before Monday I would upload a second and final copy that gets released publicly... ??

Just now, Felbourn said:

Here's a thought I had... MAYBE I could post a copy here, letting forum fans see it now, and you could look for fixable errors, before the public gets it and throws any errors in my face. This is a special case after all... I normally would not do this but Apollo 11... you know!? Then before Monday I would upload a second and final copy that gets released publicly... ??

I'd say do that, but it's your decision.

18 minutes ago, Felbourn said:

Well, I mean if you really want to then I guess...

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE YESYESYESYESYES

52 minutes ago, Felbourn said:

Here's a thought I had... MAYBE I could post a copy here, letting forum fans see it now, and you could look for fixable errors, before the public gets it and throws any errors in my face...

I'll start drafting the Non-Disclosure Agreements and other relevant legal documentation...  shouldn't take more than a day or two.

7 minutes ago, Felbourn said:

nevermind... THREE copyright claims by YouTube, and none of them are what they think it is, but now I need to file three separate disputes before I could get it published anyway

Yikes.  Sorry, I thought I was being funny with the legal quip.

I see now that I was not.  Good luck with the runaround...

F___ YouTube's stupid copyright automation and policies.

/sigh

I hope I can release it Monday, but I would not hold my breath. At this point, if I show the pre-release and then submit it a second time, I'll need to do the three copyright disputes a second time too. I don't think I want to do that.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.