Project Arctic Film- Be Part Of Something Great

Vagani

Hmm the music maybe an issue, but that is where people like upsilon come in, to make us music, yay!! Thanks zekes, if you cant make it small enough we can use tweakscale on the firespitter helicopter landing lengs the one that looks like a sledge :3 Thats another thing, mods, we need to discuss then asap

Hmm the music maybe an issue, but that is where people like upsilon come in, to make us music, yay!! Thanks zekes, if you cant make it small enough we can use tweakscale on the firespitter helicopter landing lengs the one that looks like a sledge :3 Thats another thing, mods, we need to discuss then asap

I personally perefer stock, i can build the sled out of stock parts and then u guys can scale it down. Plus, with firespitter you can't change the color like you can stock parts.

Oh, I didn't see the Submission form. Here's mine

Name: One-Way Gaming

Job: Co-Director, recorder, Voice actor

Why do you want to do this job(s): I'd love to be part of this. A Community Film is something I've thought of but never put to practice. This will show myself if I can work with a team to make a film and, if I can, I'd like to start making live action shorts.

Previous Work: Like crafts, videos, etc: I've made a good few cinematics in the past in KSP. One of which is Vacuum. It's my most successful film to date. It has a massive spelling mistake though. I misspelled the title in editing. I'm currently working on a new cinematic that will launch a new era of video making for me. I'll be focusing on better stories and much better visuals. Here's a link to my channel if you're interested: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq15ZM3jpoKrzEiJJJmmNVw .

I think I could be a co-director. I'm too shy to be a director right now in my life. I can't give orders without feeling bad or bossy but I can give recommendations and/or ideas. I have no experience in voice acting but I'm willing to send a demo if you really want it.

I hope that covers everything. I look forward to an answer from you and I'm delighted to have a chance to be a part of such a awesome project!

You won't know what mods you need until you have a script, for the first scene, Kerbals following each-other and pulling a sledge, KAS for the rope, FireSpitter bi-plane skids for the sledge to run on, EVA Follower for the Kerbals. I tried it to see how well it could work

, the skids and winches can be shrank small enough to be added to whatever sledge you use but it needs to be on wheels really which the skids are, I didn't move the camera but it was attached to a probe out of the scene and could of gone anywhere.

I could probably do recording and craft building if it's needed but my favourite is automation, moving robotic scenery or controlling craft other than the focus ship with kOS, burn together, Klockheed Martian action group radio or anything else that can work.

was 100% kOS and not me flying at all, I thought the delays made it look less rigid than Burn Together which moves each craft the same way at the same time. The same is possible with rovers, you could have a couple roll up and stop or drie off together rather than one. I'm also quite good with
if you need someone.

There isn't a title of automation/set rigging to apply to, could I be another co-director maybe? I'll do anything except voice acting or uploading more than a couple of minutes of raw HD footage.

You won't know what mods you need until you have a script, for the first scene, Kerbals following each-other and pulling a sledge, KAS for the rope, FireSpitter bi-plane skids for the sledge to run on, EVA Follower for the Kerbals. I tried it to see how well it could work
, the skids and winches can be shrank small enough to be added to whatever sledge you use but it needs to be on wheels really which the skids are, I didn't move the camera but it was attached to a probe out of the scene and could of gone anywhere.

I could probably do recording and craft building if it's needed but my favourite is automation, moving robotic scenery or controlling craft other than the focus ship with kOS, burn together, Klockheed Martian action group radio or anything else that can work.

was 100% kOS and not me flying at all, I thought the delays made it look less rigid than Burn Together which moves each craft the same way at the same time. The same is possible with rovers, you could have a couple roll up and stop or drie off together rather than one. I'm also quite good with
if you need someone.

There isn't a title of automation/set rigging to apply to, could I be another co-director maybe? I'll do anything except voice acting or uploading more than a couple of minutes of raw HD footage.

What you just showed me there was pure awesomeness, thank you and you are obviously hired, builder, set creator good?

​

thats what I mean, kerbpaint only works with stock parts. Or we could use wacky wood wares :P

:) so we need to construct some nice sleds.hm I just need to know our they spousse to be old sleds or children's sleds or morden sleds?

Are positions still open for editing???

Name:L3GO

Job: Video Editing

Why do you want to do this job: I would like to continue with my skills at video editing and create a masterpiece with everyone else.

Previous Work: Like crafts, videos, etc

I have made quite a here. My channel is growing and i use Final Cut Pro so i will be able to piece the footage together.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.