Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted.

Did you know, that white chocolate will get significantly darker if exposed to temperatures of several hundred degrees? (exact values depend on whether you use Fahrenheit or Celsius or other scales) Did you know, that heating chocolate of any kind in the microwave for prolonged intervals will set off the firealarm and may result in a kitchen ban for years to come? (Disclaimer: I was wrongfully accused! I didn't do anything!)

I wish cats could fly and hunt pigeons.

Granted.

The resulting headaches(*) kill 85% of all mathmaticians, the remaining rest of civilization collapses as soon as the Telekom figures out, that noone can prove them overcharging by an infinite amount.

I wish I hadn't just spend my lunch break watching Vsauce's Michael explain the

. *shakes-fist-at-Xannari*

--

(*)The fallacy with trying to apply this to real life is the difference between infinty and infinity minus one. Take Hilbert's hotel. If full, you can remove the guest in room 1, and tell guests in room n>1 to move to room n-1. The result is still a full hotel, with the same amount of guests, but the set of guests will be different (because the first one is missing). Having the same set's size (infinity) and having the same set are not the same.