Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted. You can't restart time after you stop it.

Granted. Now every sentence is presented to you in riddle form, and although you can better figure out said riddles than before, life still becomes much harder.

I wish that multiple people stop trying to answer the same wish at the same time.

Granted, but even though you won, your last pokemon is poisoned at 1 hp. You have no poison heals, and the nearest pokecenter is in a different city, through a route of wild pokemon.

I wish that I had all of the pokemon games.

Granted. Pikachu comes to your house and turns you into ash.... *two drums and a symbol fall off a cliff*

I wish that I would wish that I wish that I would wish that I wish that I would wish that I wish that I would wish that I wish that I would wish that I wish that I would wish that I wish that I would wish that I wish that I would wish that I wish that I would wish that I wish that I would wish that I wish that I would wish that I wish that I would wish that I wish that I would wish that I wish that I would wish that I wish that I would wish that I wish that I would wish that I wish that I would wish that I wish that I would wish that I wish that I would wish that I wish that I would wish that I wish that I would wish that I wish that I would wish that I wish that I would wish that I wish that I would wish that I wish that I would wish that I wish that I would wish that I wish that I would wish that I wish that I would wish that I wish that I would wish that I wish that I could think of a wish.

Granted. You get an indestructible Osborne 1, powered by a Karpen Pile. The user manual appears to have been mislaid, however. WARNING: warranty void if Second Law of Thermodynamics is violated. We accept no responsibility for increased entropy in the users' surroundings, up to and including the users physical form.

I wish for a working, cheap self-driving car.

Edited by kreutzkevic

Granted. It is also 1700 years old. While still ponder about whether to eat it or sell it to an antique dealership, it turns to dust. Now you cannot distinguish between your pie and what's left of cziken20. Dare to eat some anyway?

I wish I hadn't taken the take-away salad. It's "fun sized". :-(

Granted. All the fictional Vincents become real, and the evil Vincents quickly kill the good Vincents. The evil Vincents soon take over all of the world and they don't make it that nice of a place to live.

I wish that more people from Nextech Enterprises would log onto the Starmade server, I kind of want to know what I should be doing for the group.

Granted. All the fictional Vincents become real, and the evil Vincents quickly kill the good Vincents. The evil Vincents soon take over all of the world and they don't make it that nice of a place to live.

I wish that more people from Nextech Enterprises would log onto the Starmade server, I kind of want to know what I should be doing for the group.

Granted.... but too many people logged on at once and the server crashed horribly....

I wish I knew what was really going on with the universe....