Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted. Those are space cookies. Before you can stop her, your mom eats a couple, congratulating you on their awesome taste. She leaves for a nice evening out with her friends. You still have a dozen cookies left, though. So you have that going for you, which is nice.

I wish I had a couple of cziken20's cookies - without having to become his/her mom.

Edited by heng

Granted. But by the time you can do that the humanity switch to even more complicated times and the knowledge you built on today's standar time is no longer relevant.

I wish I could finish tidying my desk instead of procrastinating it and posting this.

Granted. New Horizon encounters signs of alien life beyond Pluto. Alien life discovers signs of sentient life further inwards to the sun. They metaphorically scratch their heads and start venturing inwards. They encounter earth, humanity... then the internet and cat memes. It is immediately decided to end it all there and now. Earth is now preserved perfectly in an unbreakable super-diamond casing. Kinda like an ancient fly in amber.

I wish I would be a bit better in playing MW:O.

Granted. But, i can't grant this wish, Because the person above you didn't make a wish, So this game was temporarily halted.

I wish I could go to Mimmus

(There's a 50 50 chance someone is going to say: "You made it, but your ship crashed on landing" Cmon, make it something special or different.

Granted. You meticulously plan your craft's layout, ascend profile, launch window, payload, and landing site. Calculating everything down to +/- 1m/s dv, energy requirements timed to arrive exactly at dawn on Minmus. You start. You fly, you land - rotating your single solar panel to get all the energy you need. By the time you return Squad released a new patch with a new aero, and your parachutes are now a tad bit too weak for a safe landing. The resulting crash manages to destroy your VAB. After payout and repair you have exactly 1 fund left. Time to start over.

I wish the cafeteria food I am about to get would be a bit more tasty.

Edit: ninja'd... ninjaed? ninj'ed? ninja-ed?

Granted. You now speak perfect oxford english. BBC would hire you on the spot as anchorman/-woman... unfortunately you now live in scotland. noone understands you.

I wish I knew how to properly spell "ninjae'd"(?)...

Edited by heng