Whats the stupidest name you've given to one of your ships?

sedativechunk

The one that generates some chuckles, and oddly enough the one I took the most time to name, was the KSA A.R.S.E. (Asteroid Recovery Science Explorer). I try to give my ships acronyms that are kind of silly and also state their purpose. I have not done a proper acronym name in awhile though ;.;

The one that generates some chuckles, and oddly enough the one I took the most time to name, was the KSA A.R.S.E. (Asteroid Recovery Science Explorer). I try to give my ships acronyms that are kind of silly and also state their purpose. I have not done a proper acronym name in awhile though ;.;

I was amused at my Jool Atmospheric Return Scientific Expedition!

I'd say mine would be the Hella-copter. It was a surprisingly effective helicopter consisting of 6 jet engines pointed around in a circle. Control was a bit... impossible, but it did fly. Pilots complained of severe dizziness in the rare event that they survived the landing.

KTC: Kerbal Torture Center.

Basically a giant arm that swings around and then launches a Kerbal (hopefully) high into the air. It was not uncommon (but quite unfortunate) for them to be launched directly into the ground.

It started as a Momentum Exchange Tether, but, well, this was more fun :)

or my - Destined to Fail 1 - LKO crew vehicle. yes, its still 1! it never failed :D
"Nowayitisgoingtofly". It flew surprisingly well :D

Those are similar to my "SSThisWontLandWell", which touched down perfectly. Maybe pessimistically named craft try just a little harder to prove themselves?

Several Lunar landers have had the name "Lunacy"

My current station which is (in the role play sense) a collaboration by several nations, is called the kollabratory.

oh and the dumbest name (which unfortunately I won't share) was one I named after my ex CEO (who cheated me out of 1000's), I flew it into the Sun, it was cathartic.

My first series of ships (no, like actually my first 5 or so ships in the game) were named thus:

Ladybird Book of Rocketry fig.1

Ladybird Book of Rocketry fig.2

etc.

(BTW Ladybird book of rocketry fig.5 was the first object to orbit kerbin in my KSP)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.