[0.90] Lazor System v35 (Dec 17)

Romfarer

I love this mod! Can you make an optional button for blizzy78's toolbar?

Also, for some reason I get this error:

[ERR 20:23:39.702] AssemblyLoader: Exception loading 'Romfarer': System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded.
at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.Assembly:GetTypes (bool)
at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at AssemblyLoader.LoadAssemblies () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Additional information about this exception:

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'Romfarer.CFG_yellow' from assembly 'Romfarer, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

Due to this, the Kethane map overlay doesnt work. Do you have a way to fix this?

Edited by ExtremeTrader
Added problem

I have Lazor System v32b and Robotic Arms Pack installed, the game is v0.22, but I can't find any parts, GUI or buttons, what is the problem here?

Lazor System v32b requires KSP 0.23 to work. You'll need an earlier version to let it work on KSP 0.22.

Can anybody confirm if the standalone Lazor Camera (NOT the docking camera) works in 0.23? I use the docking camera and the regular camera as standalone things without the main lazor system. I know the docking camera works now but what about the regular camera? Thanks.

Hello, romfarer. I've been enjoying your nice Lazor system! But now, I just had small problem about Lazor's missile.

When I deploy missile to somewhere, it keeps exploding although it doesn't reach to target..! Can you check this glitch? Also, is there any way to increase Lazor hit distance more than 99km?

Javascript is disabled. View full album
Edited by lmw5201

Can anybody confirm if the standalone Lazor Camera (NOT the docking camera) works in 0.23? I use the docking camera and the regular camera as standalone things without the main lazor system. I know the docking camera works now but what about the regular camera? Thanks.

Where did you find a stand alone non docking camera? I've been looking for this but the only camera I can find requires Lazor System (thus not standalone). Any direction where to find it would be greatly appreciated!

Having issues with docking camera, for some reason I get a lot of noise on the screen. If anyone knows of a way to resolve this issue that would be great, might possibly have to do with refresh rate, I'll have to check. Anyways if anyone can help that would be great, pic below for what it currently looks like.

Also, experiencing a fair bit of crashing, seems to be caused by a memory leak, not sure if the cause is related to the graphical issues, or possibly just the use of the docking cam. I'll have to play the game without using the docking cam and see if i can replicate the problem. Anyways, one problem at a time.

EDIT: So after some time, I seem to get no more memory leaks, the only thing I changed was wiping out my debris. Even though I didn't have a lot of debris, there must have been conflicts since the new mod patches. All is well there.

Also, I fiddled with everything in my graphics setting to get the docking cam to work and look correct, and I came up empty. Nothing I did changed the effect on the camera so I'm still stumped over that.

4b8hGJw.jpg

Edited by FuriousSquirrel

Hello Romfarer,

Could you please add a button to collapse and expand the info section for the Target Cam? I rarely have the need to see the info at all times, and the huge height severely limits placement of the cam feed on the game window.

Also, would it be possible to save window arrangement and default values (eg. for the proximity fuzes) somehow? With all the options, using the Lazors often starts with quite the clickfest at every launch, so anything to reduce that would be most appreciated.

Finally, in what order need Lazors, Sunbeam and Missiles installation? I have sometimes seen differences in dll date but not version between those mods.

Many thanks!

A.

Edited by Andersenman

um, what happened to the robotic arms pack?

It's still on spaceport - http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/robotic-arms-pack/ and works fine with the current plugin and 0.23

Is the red grain on the docking cam normal?

No. I've never seen anything like that, it looks like graphics overlay interference artifacts, either related to a mod/plugin conflict or possibly even something involving the graphics subsystems outside of KSP. You could try initially disabling other plugins to help isolate the cause.

Having issues with docking camera, for some reason I get a lot of noise on the screen. If anyone knows of a way to resolve this issue that would be great, might possibly have to do with refresh rate, I'll have to check.

Didn't see your post before I made mine. I'm having the same issue.

As per Roxette's suggestion, I removed every single other mod, created a new save game and the issue persisted.

What sort of hardware are you using? I have an Intel i5-2500k and a Radeon 6970 2GB (driver v13.251).

Edited by Bobe

I went to download the laser weapons pack and it didn't have the bombs :(.

Can someone tell me how to get the bombs pack or show me the download Link? (Not the missiles, some people get confused with that).

http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/lazor-guided-weapons/ contains only the missiles now, the bombs and the module within the romfarer.dll to work with them are no longer present. It's possible to find the old bombs, or use the smaller missile model, and modify the part.cfg to suit by using the missile module and changing parameters so they simply fall under gravity.

Edited by Roxette
initial post interrupted and incomplete

In the staging, my missiles and my lazor system are blank boxes...

The ability to set custom graphics on staging icons was removed from KSP at least a couple of versions ago, so unless Squad decide to replace it, there is no fix.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.