King of the Hill

Gojira

Luckily you seem to have forgotten the Thermal Infusion Defense Perimeter. It doesn't harm organic tissue... unless I want it to...

Stepping past this perimeter will scan your entire matter stream, and let me see any objects you have on you.

Even if you managed getting in here and set off a few TCAWs, my base is composed of Trylereite based alloy. You think I didn't plan ahead for this? There's always risks.

You can snipe more than a parsec away from conventional guns? Man, I'm in the wrong business.

In any case, I'm fairly certain that, if my defenses can stand up to a multi-million isoton blast of pure Sigma energy, I'm fairly certain a sniper, even with unconventional ammo will do nothing.

(Don't tell him about the properties of Negative matter)

Edited by Xannari Ferrows

[At least try to make sense. It's not like I'm just sitting around while you send in your antimatter warheads. I'd simply charge the TIDP up and use it as energy]

Though I do admit, this is a formidable weapon of yours. Definitely akin to a prototype for an early aged antimatter combustion interplanetary ballistic missile.

I see I need to further my defenses as well to stay on top of the game. Until then, I leave my duty to the TCAWs and the perimeter. 3 gridmarks in and you receive a warning. step in 2, and you will be destroyed instantly.

Deal? Great.