King of the Hill

Gojira

Trouble is, hell is not real. (There are lot of places are hellish, but neither of them are hells.) Demons are also not real. So vexx32 doesn't exist because he's a mythological object.

Meanwhile, the minutemen and the redcoats converged onto the hill, and the Americans pushed the British redcoats back, in the process bayoneting you. Shortly after the US and GB made peace. US's hill.

i send in Delta Squad which plows through both sides and sets a defensive perimeter up on the top of the hill. Galactic Republic's Hill.

Note : All of delta squad can take up to light artillery rounds.

Aw, what a shame. I send a cloud of chlorine triflouride to wash over the hill, burning every last man to the bone in mere seconds with hydrofluoric acid an fire. That done, I wait for the wind to disperse the lethal gas before claiming the hill. 'Tis mine.

At this point I cluster-bomb the hill (killing Odin and Sesni), para-drop onto it, then set up a trap where if anybody steps on the hill a nuclear bomb planted in the hill will detonate. I am also extremely careful to not activate the trap until I and all of my para-troops are off of the hill

My trapped hill!

I disbatch Jebediah Kerman, piloting a C-130 crammed full off nukes, on a kamikaze run onto your hill. Simultaniously, i detonate 360 thermonuclear warheads buried at strategic points on fault lines, ending the world as many huge volcanoes suddenly errupt due to the massive holes blown by my nukes.

Finally, i travel to Eve and set up shop on the highest point there.

My Eveian Hill.