King of the Hill

Gojira

I make a hill. This hill contains a F-302 hangar, a fully ready DSC-304 and inpenetrable shields to protect the complex. Any offensive will result in a complete anihilation of the opponent thanks to my Lagrange point satellites in orbit (which can send über laser beam).

discover that GreeningUniverse alpha and beta only have ability's when within a 10-meter radius.

Wrong. My/our abilities can extend for billions of light years. It wouldn't make sense if they couldn't, because our universe-bodies are each 90 billion light years across at their narrowest.

Meanwhile, we allow the space marines to take us to their hills, whereupon we anchor ourselves to the ground and turn our gravitational constants deeply negative for a moment, blasting the space marines away. My sister and I do a reference frame-pinch, bringing our two hills directly adjacent to each other to the north and south despite being miles away. Our hills.

I still have my hill full of DSC-304's. However, I build even more to make a full scale planetary attack against Sima (Augustus base i think) and surgically remove your entire defense devices and colonize your hill.

I now own both my hill (named Theta Hill) and Sima where I put a second inpenetrable shield and a warship factory.

You successfully split one atom. It doesn't create much of a fireball or lightshow, but the display of finesse and dexterity elicits some applause from the GreeningUniverse sisters in any case. At the offer of free pizza in exchange, we ensure that you get to keep the hill and that it remains defended.

The quantum superposition forces holding my sister and me as separate entities wear off.

GreeningUniverse-Alpha and GreeningUniverse-Beta become GreeningUniverse!

I enter the atmosphere over Jool and begin to descend towards the metallic hydrogen layers below. This will take some time, but I might as well preemptively lay claim to Jool as it is.

My Jool.

Your lunar super laser (probably of only a few pitiful petawatts at best) agitates a column of Jool's atmosphere and gives rise to a short-lived storm system, but is hardly able to do worse than that to a gas giant planet which already absorbs many times the power of your laser in solar radiation.

I decline to purchase anything at your muffin sale. My boycott.

Quickly I must.I use the momentum ray at the sun to induce extreme spin to cause a mega solar storm to wreck havoc on your gas planet ,and strip it of it lush thick atmosphere.

your barren rock is no match for my glorious hills as muffin sales sky rock to preserver ,and fund my hill defense program.

the space pony marines I got ages ago are used to soften the defences, only 1 survives for deserting and it is shot for deserting. the exterminus beam is fired and the lanius and imperium fleet open fire. also the last BIONICLE is sent to a factory to make MOAR BIONICLES

Since no one touched my hill (and didn't sue me because I'm not beneath any kind of goverment), I continue my expansionism and destroy megatiger78's entire fleet and marines with my fleet of 320 DSC-304's equipped with Asgard Plasma Beams and reverse engineer lab grown space Ponies to assemble my multi million footsoldiers and fighters. I now possess 2 ultraprotected hills and a bunch of new tech.

my space marines are returning and the BIONICLES are metal and potentially hype alloy made of and they destroy you and some decay of quantum physics reduces the boundary between the megaverse and GreeningUniverse, seeing as the megaverse was formed from the GreeningUniverse

The barrier between the GreeningUniverse and the megaverse breaks down, and both universes begin sharing quantum foam micro-wormholes. In an unorthodox move, I instantly force every last drop of my universe's zero-point vacuum energy through the wormholes leading to the megaverse. The massive increase in vacuum energy density causes the megaverse to destabilize and collapse instantly into nothing, taking everything related to Bionicles, space marines, Toa, hype-constructs, and ponies with it.

The GreeningUniverse, now devoid of all vacuum energy, ceases to exist. The stars visible through my semitransparent skin wink out, and my body suddenly goes back to being a normal, biological body composed of tissues instead of galactic superstructures.

In an unlikely event, a spiral galaxy somehow survives the death of the GreeningUniverse and becomes locked in a tiny, down-scaled bubble of space inside my ribcage. A small fraction of the energy output of the stars within it is fed directly into my bloodstream, giving me access to a smaller-but-still-considerable array of spatial manipulation powers.

GreeningUniverse becomes GreeningGalaxy!

Fortunately, I managed to expel myself from Jool's atmosphere before I did that. I may be floating unprotected in open space now, but I've always been able to do that without much trouble. Fiery reentry over a gas giant planet is an entirely different matter.

As a physical being, I once again have to actually interact with the universe around me at all times rather than simply ghosting through it whenever I pleased the way I did when I was a universe. I create a bubble of polarized space surrounding myself, altering my velocity from a Jool escape trajectory to an encounter with Laythe. I try to reify myself a glass of water, but a large sphere of ice materializes above the palm of my hand instead. Quantum vacuum manipulation is harder than it used to be, I guess. I try to melt the ice by directing a diffuse beam of high-power infrared into it, but I end up vaporizing it instead. Guess I'll have to wait until splashdown at Laythe for a drink.

My projected landing site on Laythe.

Edited by GreeningGalaxy

I build a base on Putto, the first-discovered dwarf planet of the Kerbol system. Attacking me is next to impossible because of it's extremely close moon Oorma, which goes in a 90 degree inclined orbit and is over half the size and mass of it's parent.

Edited by _Augustus_