King of the Hill

Gojira

megatiger78 does something completely ununderstandable (basically nothing). The Ori fleet starts invading neighbouring systems as reinforcements arrived.

My star cluster.

alemagno12 formats the computer...which is actually his laptop, so..nothing happens. :D

Edited by MegaUZI

~$ls /dev/metasys

Current hills confirmed not to be run on any sort of meta-computer. All deletions of hills confirmed to be impossible short of actually accessing the forum server, with an appended request that all lame memes be returned to 2009 where they belong.

I locate a hill on Laythe and inverse-claim it. All of Laythe's landmasses except for that hill are mine.

OOC: A few things here.

You don't format a computer. You reset the server, repair the computer, or recover the system.

Also avoid resetting the scenario too many times or the wrath of BIOS consumes the hill.

Also, when you reset a scenario, you reset it to April 2012 (the date of the creation of the thread).

That's all.

======

I nuke Laythe. My radioactive Laythe.

Edited by Designer225

You flew all the way out there just to find that? Disgusting.

Laythe spontaneously pops back into existence. I grab a vial of its seawater and wear it around my neck for good luck, and also because it clearly has magical properties.

I also claim a hill on Tylo because hey, why not. My Tylo hill.

I pull out a handgun and shoot at the flag. The bullet streaks out ahead of me, gaining most of its Tylo-relative velocity from my already considerable suborbital speed. The bullet impacts the flag's base at over five kilometers per second, blasting a crater in the top of the hill and launching the flag onto a neighboring hill. You can have that one. The crater-topped hill is mine.

My fleet of Ori warships continue to expand throughout the galaxy, converting to the Ori religion all intelligent lifeforms. The crusade is halfway finished, and will soon attain Earth, situated on the other side of the galaxy. All these Laythe eating situations are mere internal affairs.

(the ori religion is a thing from the stargate show, so please moderators, don't panic)

Edited by MegaUZI
typo

Since you didn't destroy the Supergate around Eve, more Ori warships arrive and retake almost every single planet back again.

For the record, Ori warships are crusade ships. They are 1.5 km long things capable of housing thousands of soldiers to convert or destroy a planet.

Edited by MegaUZI
typo (again)

I fire a bullet at the physics doubters and Ori ships from the magical super-rifle I made that accelerates its 40-gram projectiles to 0.99c shortly after they leave the end of the barrel. At that relativistic speed, the bullet carries almost exactly the energy of one megaton of TNT. It goes straight through fourteen ships before finally lodging in the fifteenth one it hits.

A bullet (40 grams) moving at five kilometers per second impacts with five megajoules of energy, by the way, which is about a megajoule more than a kilogram of TNT. Totally enough to knock down a flag on Tylo and leave a sizable crater in the dust.

I watch the spectacle of ships exploding from my crater-topped hill on Tylo, which is still totally mine.