King of the Hill

Gojira

I call in a orbital strike to obliterate your face, then send in drones to capture the hill and set up EMP proof energy shields with unlimited capacity. Drones are EMP proof. The station now obliterates anyone who tries to capture the hill. MY FORTRESS LIKE HILL (MUHAHAHAHAHAHA) with energy shield and orbital strike station ready to obliterate anyone who attempts to capture it.

ill send in my millions of scout, solider, pyro, demo man, heavy, engineer, medic, sniper, and spy robots with bonus energy shield breakers and orbital strike cannon jammers to hunt you down and kill you. then ill get my millions of copies of Saxton hale to guard my epic 2-fort fortress.

My Hill...

Pardon me, but this hill is being seized effective immediately to settle a foreclosure suit. You will vacate the premise and remove all hazardous materials that may be on it as soon as practical.

*plants a forclosure sale sign on top of the hill*

(Also seriously, I really will lock this if we can't keep the hill respectably clean and intact for several pages. Seems like every time I go to post here I have to re-set the hill.

The game is king of the hill not destroy the hill as fast as practical. )

Oooooooo so we can't even taint the hill, that's going to be hard for some people.

Any way

I run for Mayer of the state the hills in and win!

I then proclaim the hill a national park and protect it from ferther war.

My hill protected by green peace

Edit: IMO I think your taking this to personally, even the OP nuked the hills.

I agree that there should be a hill and not a Lake/ crater/ lava or Ect

But a radioactive glowing hill is still a hill and that's just what happens when you give people super war Makeing abilities.

If you think that there needs to be a rule that you can't harm the hill you could always make your own take the hill thread!

IMO

Please don't lock the thread if this offended you.

Edited by Tidus Klein

Its fine for the hill to be taken by any means necessary. But clean up your mess at least, if you use nuclear weaponry for instance decontaminate the hill before letting someone else have to deal with it. And strictly speaking the hill should always be status quo for each post, that way this doesn't turn into a roleplay of sorts with people always trying to outgun each other.

I don't expect the grass to stay green all the time, there's gonna be battle damage.

In any case, the hill is mine.