King of the Hill

Gojira

The vacuum bubble of your former universe collapses around you, shrinking until the only space that technically exists is that near enough to the Earth to make sense. Space only works if you have some mass to define it.

I define some more space off above the north pole of the Earth by launching myself on a vertical escape trajectory. My space.

The fairy dust/dead astronaut bits/debris cloud expands into the former void, defining more and more space as it goes.

We're well on our way to getting a new universe!

Just to make sure nothing actually makes sense, I create an Alcubierre bubble surrounding everything. One could argue that the space is being translated linearly very fast, but since there's nothing out there to serve as a reference point, so the quasimotion doesn't really make sense.

My lack of reference point.

The 'magical supervisible waypoint' turns out to be a stray flashlight hovering a few meters from the boundary of the Alcubierre bubble, and is immediately revealed when it intersects the bubble wall and is shredded into high-energy photons.

I stop moving towards the northern pole of the bubble and start heading back towards Earth. My reentry flight path.

Pfffffft this is hilarious. Rep to both of you, except the forum won't let me.

Having survived the first half of reentry, the missile impact, and the violent ordeal involved with falling from a hypersonic craft and passing through the chaotic shock fronts surrounding it on the way out, I now find myself high in the mesosphere of an empty Earth, inside a giant Alcubierre bubble, moving (for certain values of "moving") at superluminal speed through the undefined non-space of an empty universe. And now, to top it all off, I'm being dragged through the sky by my foot by a giant, pastel-colored, winged equine.

My ridiculous situation.