King of the Hill

Gojira

As the portal closes, I perform a local 4D polar inversion on it, causing them to expand to a radius of nearly a kilometer. The entire hill is sucked through into the vacuum, and the portal collapses behind it. You jump clear and grab onto the edge of the portal at the last second, but now only have a flat area of dirt to your name.

My hi- wait, is that grass turning into goo in the vacuum? And ugh, look at that earthworm.. oh god, is that a gopher hole? What have I done?

Someone else can have this hill. I need to go take a shower.

I crash Lavinia, Toliman, Serious, Fred, Ginger, Octavia, Blacky Karman, Dolas, Corbo, Nim, Vendela, Oblok, Rolg, Meelok, Balok, Apollo, Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis, and Stella into Kerbol. All of them explode and everything in the Kerbal universe is destroyed.D

I AM A GOD!

My empty universe.

Since you are the only object in the ex-universe, space no longer makes sense. Over the course of nonexistent time, you slowly contract to a single, zero-dimensional point and effectively are no longer anyone's bother.

Some undefinable "time" later, I spontaneously re-ify into existence, catalyze a Big Bang event within myself, and become a new universe.

Someone's got to do the cleaning up around here...

GreeningGalaxy becomes GreeningUniverse!

My universe/body (again)!

(there's a hill or two somewhere inside me. <taunt/>)

Off topic: Woah, I am out of date with forum politics and socialness. Can someone PM me what this Green Iron Crown thing is about?

Anyways, Megatiger can have his universe, but I must conquer one hill! I take a hill on a very geologically active, yet no atmosphere (think Io) planet.

My hill and Megatiger's 99.9999999999% of 2 universes.