King of the Hill

Gojira

I don't really care about any of the invasions - I'm a universe, who am I to say who can and cannot plant their flags on any of my quadrillions of planets?

Meanwhile, I use my humanoid external body to instigate a Communist revolution and overthrow the corrupt capitalist mayor. The city-hill's government is reformed as a democratized state with the means of production controlled by the people. ☭

Everyone's hill.

I do your typical textbook positive/negative space / vertical inversion over the crater, turning it inside-out and forming it into a hill. I also lock it inside a bubble of retro-directional planar space, ensuring that anyone who tries to walk towards it ends up going the other way without realizing what happened.

My hill, although nobody quite knows where it is and I'm not telling.

I do your typical textbook positive/negative space / vertical inversion over the crater, turning it inside-out and forming it into a hill. I also lock it inside a bubble of retro-directional planar space, ensuring that anyone who tries to walk towards it ends up going the other way without realizing what happened.

My hill, although nobody quite knows where it is and I'm not telling.

I construct a larger hill, which inadvertently buries the previous hill in the process. My larger hill.

My space-inversion bubble is still keeping my hill safe, despite it being buried under a larger hill.

I enlarge the bubble, shredding the larger hill above me into hard gamma rays and relativistic particles from the tidal stress from the expanding boundary.

My hill in the middle of a radioactive crater in the middle of a blasted wasteland.

After respawning at my last bed, I don my Chinese Stealth Armor and silently sneak behind the lines, taking out the guards and the leader of the hill.

My hill with big guns, a bunch of corpses, and power armor.