Lock now

_Augustus_

The OP (and Kerbal Stuff) says the license is GNU GPL, but in the download it has CC BY-NC-SA. The original mod has the same problem (says GPL on Kerbal Stuff but the readme.txt says CC BY-NC-SA). You should probably correct your licensing and you may want to update the readme.txt in your version to reflect dependency changes, additional authors, etc.

thingies! Yes, that's the correct term for them. Along with "stuff" which means "any substance that has no actual meaning outside of a science journal" and "goo" which means "the substance you turn into when flung around at enough g-forces to turn your atoms into jelly."

Planet packs are often broken on CKAN, i wouldn't recommend using it to install them

It seems to work, i can see Kirius A in the map view, haven't been able to travel there yet..

But the IXS still does not show in CKAN. Are you sure you added it?

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for keeping this mod going, it's certainly one of my favorites!

However, seem to have a problem opening the, erm, pod bay doors...

The front doors won't open and there doesn't seem to be an option for me to toggle them open/close. I've tried all the usual methods and attempted to see if a Kerbal crewmember had to do it manually, but no such luck. Is there something I'm doing wrong or is this missing? I did see someone else had a similar issue on the Curse page's comments for the original version, so was wondering...

Thanks for keeping this mod going, it's certainly one of my favorites!

However, seem to have a problem opening the, erm, pod bay doors...

The front doors won't open and there doesn't seem to be an option for me to toggle them open/close. I've tried all the usual methods and attempted to see if a Kerbal crewmember had to do it manually, but no such luck. Is there something I'm doing wrong or is this missing? I did see someone else had a similar issue on the Curse page's comments for the original version, so was wondering...

Do you have Firespitter?

Please...Pleeeease...PLEEEEEEEASE make an adaptation for Interstellar.

Given the bubble is a separate model, you can use the model{} system to bolt it onto the existing Interstellar warp rings.

If you need to add a thrust transform in to get the drive working, again, you can use the model{} system if need be

• 2 weeks later...
Given the bubble is a separate model, you can use the model{} system to bolt it onto the existing Interstellar warp rings.

If you need to add a thrust transform in to get the drive working, again, you can use the model{} system if need be

Nevermind my previous comment; I've decided that the USI Alcubierre drive is better than the Interstellar one.

I have a question: why did you make one warp ring a generator and the other the actual drive? In the original version, both warp rings were Alcibierre Drives and the main hull was the generator.

I suspect it's a workaround to force user-made vessels to include at least two warp rings.

I have a question: why did you make one warp ring a generator and the other the actual drive? In the original version, both warp rings were Alcibierre Drives and the main hull was the generator.
I suspect it's a workaround to force user-made vessels to include at least two warp rings.
Why is that necessary? It would be quite fun to improvise with parts from this mod.

An add-on author makes their add-ons according to their personal vision of how they intend the parts/plugins to be used. In the case, perhaps Stevie_D wanted to ensure any warp ship built using his parts retains the dual warp ring form factor from his reference material, the IXS Enterprise.

An add-on author makes their add-ons according to their personal vision of how they intend the parts/plugins to be used. In the case, perhaps Stevie_D wanted to ensure any warp ship built using his parts retains the dual warp ring form factor from his reference material, the IXS Enterprise.

I see. Thanks for answering my question.

ALSO: Do the rest of the parts (like the antimatter collector) still work with KSPI? And the Karbonite parts (like the Karbonite tank) with Karbonite?

ALSO ALSO: I just wanted to say that I absolutely LOVE this mod. It is now one of my favorite mods and has led me to discover USI Warp Drive!

Edited by SpaceLaunchSystem

I see. Thanks for answering my question.

ALSO: Do the rest of the parts (like the antimatter collector) still work with KSPI? And the Karbonite parts (like the Karbonite tank) with Karbonite?

The antimatter collector doesn't, but all Karbonite parts work.

• 3 weeks later...

Do you think you could make the antimatter collectors boost exotic matter production or something? Or maybe passively collect Karbonite while you are away? Seems like a cool part to go to waste.

As for IVA, I've always thought the IVA's from the MKIV parts would go great with this mod, though you would need Nertea's permission to redistribute.

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/101699-0-90-Mark-IV-Spaceplane-System-(14-12-14-important-fixes!)

2rWOuOv.png

• 2 weeks later...

Yep, Parts behave funny when you try to connect them. The Spacedocks also lose their ExtraPlanetary Workshop status. Haven't tested it in flight to see if the engines and generators work since i cannot even assemble the ship.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.