SPH & VAB – Daytime is magic!

There is daytime everytime you enter SPH or VAB - even when you enter SPH or VAB in the middle of a night.

But then - when you left SPH or VAB - the night suddenly continues and the day you have seen before never existed...

There should be at least two scenes for SPH + VAB: one for a daytime and one for a night.

It was a joke.:P

I like the day/night thing too, though not too much of a concern for me. I think of it as a flash back to some other time when they were building the craft, before cut forward to launch time(hence why the instantaneous construction of thousands tons behemoth as big as buildings).

There is daytime everytime you enter SPH or VAB - even when you enter SPH or VAB in the middle of a night.

But then - when you left SPH or VAB - the night suddenly continues and the day you have seen before never existed...

There should be at least two scenes for SPH + VAB: one for a daytime and one for a night.

Kerbals never sleep.

They DO have a door. Kerbin's atmosphere is poisonous so they just painted the door to look like the outside. Why do you think Kerbals always wear helmets outside, anyways?

Stupid conspiracies aside... yeah, I support this idea :P

Watch all of the KSP shorts and then say that again, I dare you.

Kerbals wear shirts and pants and things on Kerbin's surface. It's just the astronauts and Walt who don't do that.

Anyway I do think they should close the doors during the night.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.