[0.90] K6M8 1.25m Inline Cockpit + Custom IVA.

CoffeeSE

woo! also hope you did well on your exams!

- - - Updated - - -

Crap, sorry, I dun goofed. Here's the cockpit and IVAs this time. Sorry again. :(

Ah thanks, and probably not. I don't really have much time lately due to school and work. :(

sorry for the double post. but if they're lined up would it be too terrible if i used the IVA's from the passenger parts of the cockpits linked above to the more recent ones you've posted on Kerbal stuff? ( if they line up that is. if not I'd still like them if possible :o

((also I know I'm asking alot and I understand you're SUPER busy I just wanna say thanks again!))

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

>_> i will test it i will take the ring to mordor

- - - Updated - - -

Okay ...*cough* just got back from mordor. all his 1.25 pits work fine EVA and IVA Except the CW-190 D9 cockpit.. that one is jacked up if you eve there's no way to get back in. though also You'll have to fix the attachment nodes.. I'll dig through later today and post the .cfg changes I made when i get them working! so yeah there you go!

well it's a simple fix really. On the last 1.0 of the stack node bottom or w/e on all the parts. change that 1.0 to a -1.0 and BOOM everything works. (I'd also get rid of the lifting body stuff on the arado cockpit

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is my most used cockpit. Could do an entire flight in IVA if I felt the need to. Great visibility, great lighting, and 2 monitors is a good amount for any aircraft. Love it!

• 7 months later...
On 7/14/2015 at 3:23 AM, Kyrian said:

This is my most used cockpit. Could do an entire flight in IVA if I felt the need to. Great visibility, great lighting, and 2 monitors is a good amount for any aircraft. Love it!

Hey if you still have this mods files can you upload them somewhere because kerbal stuff is gone now

• 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, 1terceptor said:

does some one know about other donwload link?

Well, the license allows me to redistribute it, and since everything old is new again, why not. This is the unaltered zip taken straight from the Kerbal stuff torrent, (found at storage/CoffeeSE_3333). I haven't tried loading this in 1.0.5 or 1.1 yet, although I will shortly. Reading through the thread briefly, there seems to be a few issues with nodes of some sort. Since this pack pre-dates heating changes, there might be issues with that too, no idea.

Not sure how long I'll host this for, since I don't think he's coming back and I only have a free dropbox account and I don't particularly want to be the clearing house for old mods.

In the mean time, here is the inline cockpit.

(All credit goes to @CoffeeSE License is CC BY-NC-ND 4.0, I changed nothing, etc etc.)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Welcome to the forums, @kilervin!

As you can see by the dates at the top of posts in this thread, the original mod goes all the way back to early 2015, and is for an earlier version of KSP. Also judging by the recent activity of the OP, it looks like they haven't been on for quite some time.

I'll just go ahead and lock this one up. The OP can PM any of the moderators to have the thread reopened if they begin to work on the mod again :)