Flag-planting captions- what do you write?

FlyingPete

Since starting a new career mode, thanks to this thread I've been labeling "off kerbin" flags to what biome they're in, and who planted it in the comments.

The only flag on kerbin I have is on the runway near launchpad for a marker. Labeled "Home" - "They call this a space center? - Jeb"

Rama 4 Landing Site (first Mun landing in current game)

"Here Jebediah, Bill and Bob Kerman first set foot upon the Mun. They came in peace, and curiousity, and reckless enthusiasm."

Rama 5 Landing Site

"Harfrid, Jerfry and Sidden Kerman landed on the Mun here, proving that the first time was not (entirely) luck."

Rama 6 Landing Site

"Hudwise, Kenkin, and Obney Kerman were the first Kerbals to set foot on Minmus, here on this frozen... lake?"

MunBase 1 (three flags)

"Site of the first permanent outpost on the surface of another world."

"Original crew: Jebediah, Wilvey; Bill, Gus; Bob, Ferley; Hencas, Aldvis, Frank, Chadsey; Kennard, Alddin, Lendred, Almy; Jerfry, Sidden, Harfrid, and Thompoly Kerman."

"We're going back to the Mun - not just to visit, but to stay. To build, to learn, and to prepare for the next great leap outward." -- Jebediah Kerman

Armstrong Memorial

"In the shadow of the monument left by his people, we raise our own to honor one who came before."

Duna 1 Landing Site

"This flag was planted by Tre Kerman, first kerbal on Duna. Other members of the Duna 1 Expedition: Matsby, Lanbert, Kenmore, Henway, and Harden Kerman."

Harden's Landing Site

"While the rest of the First Duna Expedition were messing around on Duna, Harden Kerman became the first kerbal to set foot on Ike, right here."

The Face

"Harden Kerman, of the Duna 1 Expedition, made an unscheduled landing here to examine this amazing find."

(and next to it)

The Long Way Around

"Tre Kerman, Henway Kerman and Lanbert Kerman drove here (via the South Pole) to see what all the face, er, fuss was about."

Eve 2 Landing Site

"Arch Kerman (and his good mate Alf) came a long way to get a look at this dangerous beauty. Whatever happens, it was worth it."

Ishtar Landing Site (on Gilly, placed on 2/27/15)

"Alf and Arch Kerman were the first kerbals to set foot on this tiny moon. They agreed to dedicate this landing to their absent friend, Lennim Kerman."

For each body in the sequence they occured: 1st, 2nd, 3rd etc. with the occasional ´in memory of ....´, if someone had tried before but failed (like Jeb on Minmus in my current game, due to misdirected fuellines).

I usually write what the objective, significance, or highlight of the mission was. Ex: "Did an aerial survey." or "First Mun Landing!" or "Will we have enough fuel to return?". Sometimes I'm just lazy and write whatever comes to my mind, such as "Filing cabinets can't melt anime refrigerators."

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.