Long time player first time to the forum

Reimroc

Hello my name is Reimroc and I have been on and off of KSP since .18 I my memory serves me correctly. Anyway its about time I joined this forum.

Hello and welcome to one of the best online communities around. Have a look around and don't be afraid to ask any questions you may have.

MJ

Welcome to the forums! :)

I've been playing since around 0.18.2, myself. There's probably still a few of us (relative) old-timers around. I hear there are tales of users who were there at the first public release (0.7 or so, IIRC), but they show themselves so infrequently these days that they appear to have passed into legend, and then from legend to myth.

Enjoy your stay. Feel free to ask questions, share your tales of your favorite missions, and just generally participate in the community.

Welcome to the forums! :)

I've been playing since around 0.18.2, myself. There's probably still a few of us (relative) old-timers around. I hear there are tales of users who were there at the first public release (0.7 or so, IIRC), but they show themselves so infrequently these days that they appear to have passed into legend, and then from legend to myth.

Enjoy your stay. Feel free to ask questions, share your tales of your favorite missions, and just generally participate in the community.

Do I count?

(Older than all people in this thread, Didn't expect that)