Paranormal Investigation Shows - Greys??

JMBuilder

I've noticed a recurring thing in all of those paranormal investigation shows like Ghost Hunters or Ghost Adventures. The majority of the times when they capture those vague figures of mist, the investigators say that they resemble people, but I see something different.

I see almost completely blank shapes of what could be considered a person, but there's almost always a couple of distinct features: Large, dark, slanted eyes and an unusually shaped head, almost identical to the stereotypical "Grey" alien.

What do you guys think? Ghosts? Demons? Aliens? Fakery? Overactive imagination? Potato?

For me the answer is out on whether or not "ghosts" exist. And by that, ghosts don't even need to be what we think of them as. Could be deceased people, could be creatures using some insane stealth system, could be inter-dimensional beings that just scarcely touch our plane of existence. Whatever.

But if you want to play ghost hunter, I suggest you just go find a real group and ask if they will take you on a 'mission' or two. I will NOT trust reality shows for ANYTHING. The amount of sensationalism that gets artificially stuffed into these shows is beyond ridiculous. Directors have actually been reported to ask real couples to break up because extra drama is needed.

It's just a Matrix bug: human objects with models without textures and colliders.

Due to that they usually can't touch something, just shine with shaders (their eyes) and scream with sounds.

Sometimes they stick in the level walls and can't leave their place for centuries.

Nothing unusual: just a debug artefacts.

Those shows are anti-science and dumbing down society by showing people what they want to see instead of trying to educate them.

Heh, you've just described the modus operandi of virtually all marketing. And it's much easier to market a bad product as excellent dishonestly and have it sell than market a great product as great honestly and have it sell.

Ghosts are the Fifth-Dimensional Beings from Interstellar.

:sticktongue: I had that idea 20 years ago. Minus the "acid-trippy tesseract in the middle of a black hole" thing.

For me the answer is out on whether or not "ghosts" exist. And by that, ghosts don't even need to be what we think of them as. Could be deceased people, could be creatures using some insane stealth system, could be inter-dimensional beings that just scarcely touch our plane of existence. Whatever.

But if you want to play ghost hunter, I suggest you just go find a real group and ask if they will take you on a 'mission' or two. I will NOT trust reality shows for ANYTHING. The amount of sensationalism that gets artificially stuffed into these shows is beyond ridiculous. Directors have actually been reported to ask real couples to break up because extra drama is needed.

Or, it could be the creatures from Star Trek known as the Devidians (out of phase with us except under certain conditions)

If anyone of you posts a photo of a gray alien, I swear I'm gonna come to your house and smash your computer. :)

LamaSu.jpg

Sorry, what? I couldn't hear you over my Force-meditation.

Edited by vger

If anyone of you posts a photo of a gray alien, I swear I'm gonna come to your house and smash your computer. :)

Late at night when I was walking through the woods, I saw a flying saucer landing. Luckily, I was able to snap a picture of the being that emerged...

4380956.gif

Ufo sightings get interesting when the aliens are described as Spiky Balls or Fleshy one legged robots with claws. I think the Grey aliens are more of a creation of popular culture than possible alien visitors.

I posted this just as an interesting discussion topic. While those ghost investigation people do seem to exaggerate a lot, it's just interesting that most of the "ghosts" captured on camera almost always have those large, black eyes.

Yeah, it's probably fakery, but I'm one of those people who REALLY wants aliens to exist.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.