Who's your favorite band/Musician/Rapper?

LostElement

I don't really listen to music much but I'd say Dan bull (of you don't know who he is look him up on YouTube he does video games raps) also we have to get him to make a ksp rap XD we must we have the techonolgy

I don't really listen to music much but I'd say Dan bull (of you don't know who he is look him up on YouTube he does video games raps) also we have to get him to make a ksp rap XD we must we have the techonolgy

Thanks a ton for reminding me, now that Minecraft rap is stuck in my head again :sticktongue: Boom boom boom, I can't stop singing this bloody tune tune tune....

As for my favourites, I'm really into rock (alternative, punk, hard rock) and EDM (mostly house and liquid drum & bass, but dubstep is good as well). Bands/artists such as:

(Rock)

- Rise Against

- Yellowcard

- Breaking Benjamin

- Sum 41

- Papa Roach

(EDM)

- Pendulum

- Knife Party

- Skrillex

- Tristam

- Feint

- Pegboard Nerds

I could go on but I think this'll do :)

I don't want to be arrogant or anything, but in all honesty my favorite musician is Richard Wagner. Seriously, his works aren't music, they're another dimension. Just listen:

And he's the guy that made this song:

I'm also a fan of Russian/Soviet (Soviet as in they were composed during the Soviet era. They don't necessarily have communist/Soviet ideals in them [the ones below don't]) songs. For example:

^So powerful...

My favorite song would either have to be Polyushka Polye or Lohengrin Prelude, I can't decide.

Edited by mythbusters844

I like how the title of this thread implicitly states rappers are not musicians :D

Not that I share that opinion, by the way.

Technically speaking the title separates bands from musicians(and rappers). All three are separated by a " / ". The problem is that it looks like it's drawing a distinction there. Perhaps "Rappers/Bands/Musicians" would look less like it's drawing a distinction? Or maybe "Artists/Bands" would be a better form?

Technically speaking the title separates bands from musicians(and rappers). All three are separated by a " / ". The problem is that it looks like it's drawing a distinction there. Perhaps "Rappers/Bands/Musicians" would look less like it's drawing a distinction? Or maybe "Artists/Bands" would be a better form?

I would take it to be bands (a group or musicians), musicians (single musicians), and rappers (other). Though I was joking, of course, and you folks should take it all not too serious.

hqdefault.jpg

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.