April Fool's in KSP

sdj64

I'm a little sad.... With all the "lol I'm a moderator" stuff there was only one mention of the Waypoint Manager April fools joke, and NONE for what Sarbian did in Module Manager. Does anybody on this forum still PLAY KSP? :D

Actually the waypoint manager has been causing several issues, it really wasn't a good idea to put even a fake ad in KSP.

As for the "lol I'm a moderator", well, that's ending now, I'm glad you all had fun and it's been heartening to see how well everyone took it, and I have another year to think of something for next April 1st.

:)

Actually the waypoint manager has been causing several issues, it really wasn't a good idea to put even a fake ad in KSP.

As for the "lol I'm a moderator", well, that's ending now, I'm glad you all had fun and it's been heartening to see how well everyone took it, and I have another year to think of something for next April 1st.

:)

Wait, what will happen to my user title?

EDIT: NOOOOOOOOOO!

Added a few more jokes I found on facebook to the OP.

My picture was never MS-Paint-ified, so I decided to do it myself:

94XggFo.png

Edited by sdj64

What did Waypoint Manager do?

If you read through this thread (page 2 or 3, you'll see it mentioned). Hint: believe nothing anyone with a green name says.

EDIT: Oh right, sal_vager is the blue mod. :D Well don't believe HIM.