Official 1.0 MEGA Hype Thread!

kenbobo

Does anybody have any idea about how less delta-v we will use to get into orbit? It seems that the atmosphere in 1.0 will be way thinner than real life (IMO), thus reducing the necessary D-v a lot.

Scott had ModuleManager in 1.0?

I have no idea, but given that Sarbian is the one who made ModuleManager and also has access to the experimentials, I wouldn;t be surprised if it was already set up for 1.0

When I reloaded FF which had the deltaV map (the old one) because FF was derping out, the page with the deltaV map said:

[h=1]Server Migration[/h] Kerbal Space Program website is in maintenance mode while we are performing a Server Migration.

We appreciate your patience.

- Squad Team

Attempted to go to the main site, and apparently Squad is doing a Server Migration.

I think that we accidentally ddos'd the forums, so they got worried about the main site for when 1.0 hits.

Does anybody have any idea about how less delta-v we will use to get into orbit? It seems that the atmosphere in 1.0 will be way thinner than real life (IMO), thus reducing the necessary D-v a lot.

They rebalanced the ISP on all the vanilla engines, probably to take them down a notch to compensate for FAR atmo.

They rebalanced the ISP on all the vanilla engines, probably to take them down a notch to compensate for FAR atmo.

Also, they weren't fully balanced to begin with. Radial engines are probably the only ones left unchanged.