Official 1.0 MEGA Hype Thread!

kenbobo

I'm super hyped to start a fresh career mode, but is anyone else also looking forward to seeing which of their vehicles still fly and can survive re-entry in 1.0? Shovel that space coal!

dang it, i have two days off, no hard line internet, so i have a data limitation on my internet and can't watch the streams. Can someone post a summary of the 1.0 features during the last two days before release?

dang it, i have two days off, no hard line internet, so i have a data limitation on my internet and can't watch the streams. Can someone post a summary of the 1.0 features during the last two days before release?

Highlights, Female kerbals, FAAIRINGS, more parts, Functioning areo, No more placeholder IVA,Clambering,Reentry heat,aand harvs secret feature and new easter eggs.

I'm super hyped to start a fresh career mode, but is anyone else also looking forward to seeing which of their vehicles still fly and can survive re-entry in 1.0? Shovel that space coal!

I am planning on re-building my vehicles "if" they don't move over, But I really want to see my ships explode anyway so I am looking forward to it!:P

Hypey hype. Also you might wanna get the who two part and patato chip siggy away. Its already confirmed for a 2 part and proccedural.

I won't believe it until I see it in a stream today! Hype.

Isn't that kind of like saying "my towel is somewhere between seven and seven hundred inches long"?

I prefer phrases like "we have between five and six thousand active users" :>