[1.0.X] RecoverAll/DestroyAll - V1.2.2 - 07.09.2015

SpaceTiger

Meant to comment earlier. This is one of those simple, but great mods that makes the game more pleasant. I just had to delete 58 debris. Using KSP's stock method, that would take forever. Using this mod...two mouse clicks, and done. Forum Rep point to you as well.

For some reason when I click recover or destory, It wouldnt go up.

Any exceptions ? Output log would be useful to figure out why nothing happens.

Meant to comment earlier. This is one of those simple, but great mods that makes the game more pleasant. I just had to delete 58 debris. Using KSP's stock method, that would take forever. Using this mod...two mouse clicks, and done. Forum Rep point to you as well.

Always happy that it helps someone else as well

• 4 weeks later...

For me DestroyAll window isn't working anymore - only grey bar is displayed, and log starts to be spammed with:

[LOG 10:25:00.113]  QuickHide(3.01): Show the AppLauncher
[EXC 10:25:07.254] KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[Vessel+Situations,System.String].get_Item (Situations key)
KerboKatz.DestroyAll.createVesselInfoLayout (KerboKatz.Classes.vesselInfo currentVessel, System.String partString, System.String scienceString, System.String crewString)
KerboKatz.DestroyAll.mainWindow (Int32 windowID)
UnityEngine.GUILayout+LayoutedWindow.DoWindow (Int32 windowID)
UnityEngine.GUI.CallWindowDelegate (UnityEngine.WindowFunction func, Int32 id, UnityEngine.GUISkin _skin, Int32 forceRect, Single width, Single height, UnityEngine.GUIStyle style)
[ERR 10:25:07.257] GUI Error: You are pushing more GUIClips than you are popping. Make sure they are balanced)

But when I manually "terminate" quite some (or all) debris, it starts to show again. It does that for a couple of weeks actually, just forgot to report. Presumably all the DLLs are latest.

screenshot28_500.jpgi.gif

Edited by cipherpunks

For me DestroyAll window isn't working anymore - only grey bar is displayed, and log starts to be spammed with:
[EXC 10:25:07.254] KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[Vessel+Situations,System.String].get_Item (Situations key)
KerboKatz.DestroyAll.createVesselInfoLayout (KerboKatz.Classes.vesselInfo currentVessel, System.String partString, System.String scienceString, System.String crewString)
UnityEngine.GUI.CallWindowDelegate (UnityEngine.WindowFunction func, Int32 id, UnityEngine.GUISkin _skin, Int32 forceRect, Single width, Single height, UnityEngine.GUIStyle style)
[ERR 10:25:07.257] GUI Error: You are pushing more GUIClips than you are popping. Make sure they are balanced)

But when I manually "terminate" quite some (or all) debris, it starts to show again. It does that for a couple of weeks actually, just forgot to report. Presumably all the DLLs are latest.

A full output log will be more useful than a snippet out of it. Is there anything special about any of those wrecks ?

• 2 months later...

http://i.piccy.info/i9/a397a9b5c72d80271793d20bf06f9eff/1433840822/24323/917625/screenshot28_500.jpghttp://i.piccy.info/a3/2015-06-09-09-07/i9-8322883/500x331-r/i.gif

A full output log will be more useful than a snippet out of it.

I'm having the exact same problem, and have had it for a while, just I cbf reporting the error until today...

Here's my full log for you. :)

Is there anything special about any of those wrecks ?

This happens with all debris, doesn't matter if the debris is stock-only parts or modded parts... I don't even get a chance to choose a specific piece of debris - the list itself doesn't appear.

Edited by DavidHunter

Thanks you for the extensive information. I was able to fix this bug and a patch will be available soon.

Yay! :)

Thanks!

This will help me a lot. I keep hitting the memory limit when spawning new craft on the launch pad due to all the debris that has to be loaded lol

• 7 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.