Will you skip school/work on 27 April?

Foxster

You are seriously thinking on *downloading* on Monday? I don't know about you, but I think I've never been able to download an update on release day. And this one is a big one, so more people downloading...

I will probably forget about this 1.0 release because I run the game from my different install, so I do not run it through Steam client. I will probably start Steam to go and drive few loads in ETS2 and then I will see that my KSP is updating.

Im shall move to the netherlands now

You don't want to do that. That day is Kingsday. Formally known as Queens day when we had a queen.

Weird holiday. A British comedian did ones a great explanation about it in a comedy show:

I have to help launch a rocket that day :cool: , so no joy playing right when 1.0 comes out. Where will I be though after we SECO and payload deploy?

Cool must be with SpaceX then working on the Turkmensat launch, I will be watching the launch (from work) while downloading KSP into my drop box so that when I get home I can run it up for a couple of minutes before I head to 2 hours of dance practice for a couple of Salsa Teams I am on. When I get home from that I have a bottle of Big Rock "Dead Reckoning Imperial IPA" that I picked up a while back planing to use the next time I started a new Career (presumed it would be when 1.0 came out) and had to fly for a while without the controls and instrumentation to which I had become accustomed.

I'll likely update my "Vanilla" version on Tuesday or Wednesday, and play it to see how it looks.

And then update my "play" version a week later once all the mods have been updated and don't give their "we're not working anymore" error messages.

I'm going for medical tests because I've been asked to donate a kidney since I'm a match to the recipient, so I'll be in a hospital ALL DAY LONG :-(

Bah! Priorities. The kidney recipient can wait or just die or something. We're talking a 1.0 release!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.