Counting down the days: 5

SQUAD

@Bellaby: With DRE you need to plan your ascent more carefully. Synchronizing my altitude, speed and atmosferic overheating was chalanging for me. Otherwise something (often vital) on your SSTO will get destroyed.

EDIT: Mach 6 on the edge of atmosfere may be thing of the past with reentry heating on.

Edited by Cebi

Sweet ...

Hey, you could plan ahead as well and encase your return vehicle inside a fairing, toss a heat shield out front to get thru the tougher part of the re-entry, then shed it ...

But seriously again, releasing on a Monday? now I'll have to play telecommuter to my IT job ... Or I'll be DL and installing at home remotely.

What we know now...

1) female kerbals clamber with a smile

2) fairings get built in angular bits

3) shock cone intakes have lower heat tolerance than mk4 cockpits

4) the squad video editing program can't handle anything more than 9 seconds

I'll be here all week, don't forget to tip your server.

*random heckler from the crowd* THE SHORT VIDEO CLIPS ARE FOR THE COUNTDOWN AND THERE WILL BE A LONGER TRAILER FOR 1.0 COME RELEASE DAY! READ THE DEVNOTES!

*distracted from heckling with butterscotch pudding from the server, who gets a big tip, because YAY BUTTERSCOTCH*

Yep. I hate movie trailers that are more than like 20 secomds for this reason.

I hate all movie trailers. They always give away WAY too much info and pretty much ruin the movie for me every time.

I'm looking at you, Amazing Spiderman 2.

Are we gonna have to redesign all of our Rockets because of the new aerodynamics?

Maybe not. Depends on your rocket designs. I tried my stock rockets in FAR and they fly nicely. OTOH, planes won't make it.

Yeah, I was thinking about that. Star Wars VII is the exception, they didn't reveal anything except that Harrison Ford has aged significantly.

Punching Nazis while looking for biblical artifacts and flying through asteroid fields has that affect

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.