Your favorite thing about the ____ system

waterlubber

Say your favorite things about any system you choose!

To start us off:

I really love the Jool system. I normally would spend ~1500 DeltaV for a Laythe encounter, but I spent 2000 for a transfer and through aerobraking and TONS of random gravity assists (just timewarp!) I managed to get an encounter for only 200. Isn't that just peachy?

Since I've only been to them, I find the Eve-Gilly and Duna-Ike systems pretty nifty. Unfortunately, the Kerbin-Mun-Minmus system seems boring in comparison. And the other two are beginning to lose their charm(except Gilly, I never went there).

Ah well, it's time for Jool!

The Dres system is pretty cool.

The Duna system, on the other hand, is pretty hot ever since I "landed" my ultra-super-heavy asteroid redirection rocket on it...

http://i.imgur.com/y2fbTtbl.png

Is that lava?

I always liked the Sentar system (from planet factory); it's super inclined orbit kinda sucks but it has some cool moons around it! Skelton (based on Duna) is great because of the HUGE mountain on its surface; Erin (base on Laythe) has some really cool swamp-like terrain, and it's own cool Micro-Moon Pock; Ringle is a bit of a pain as its very similar to Tylo, but being in orbit is fun because you can get some great views! And then there's Thud... We don't talk about Thud...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.