Cira IV-27 Heavy Lifter - 300 Tons to LKO - By Zokesia Skunkworks!

zekes

yy5HW5j.jpg

Cira IV-27

Designer: Zekes

Cost: $589,718.00

The Cira IV-27 is an update of the old and reliable Cira IV, and can take 300 tons of payload to LKO for less koins than the old version.

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/?vpc0lie2oboe236

Edited by zekes

Oh yea!

*Explodes with "Can't waitingness"*

It's a massive interplanetary ship, but it doesn't work due to nuke overheat (im hoping they balance that before I resume the project).

Wow, 127 Downloads of this already! Thanks guys!

It's a massive interplanetary ship, but it doesn't work due to nuke overheat (im hoping they balance that before I resume the project).

Wow, 127 Downloads of this already! Thanks guys!

I downloaded recently, works fine, brought modules up to stations and delivered a base to the Mun.

Any sneak-peaks of what's in the fairing?

I downloaded recently, works fine, brought modules up to stations and delivered a base to the Mun.

Any sneak-peaks of what's in the fairing?

Unfortunately, this project's on hold due to the overheat of the LV-Ns.....

dedpkx6.png

What I've been reading is you do NOT want to have LV-N's connected directly to a quad coupler. Having LV-T400, or better yet, LV-T800 fuel tanks connecting each LV-N to the coupler seems to be the way to fix the over heating issue. The long fuel tanks dissipate the heat from the engines at a better rate and keep them cooler during long burns. The quad coupler on the other hand causes the engines to rapidly over heat when they are all connected directly to it.

Otherwise, beautiful lifter you've got there. And a nice transfer vehicle. :)

Yeah, I know those LV-Ns need to be moved, I just dont feel like it - in fact that whole project was kind of badly thought out. Might have to scrap it.

Ah well, 200 Cira-IV-27 downloads! This lifter series has gotten nearly 2000 downloads, between the Cira III, IV, IV-27, and VI! Thank you everyone, I'm glad you like it!

I've gotta say those SRBs snuck in between the main stacks look beautiful. :D

Thanks, normally Ciras can go without SRBs but due to thrust reduction i needed about 5% more Thrust to lift off, just for the first few seconds.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.