P.E.W (A BDArmory Addon)Reactivated Development

i'd like to guess you're working on armour/ Reactive armour but i'm going to guess the special thing is Tow missile or something similar?

A tow is planned soon but reactive armor does not work in any way I know of. What im doing now is bringing something back from the grave

Could we get air-launched target drones like the Firebee, or Beechcraft AQM-37 Jayhawk?

Also, some foreign, non-Russian/Soviet SAMs like the Roland, Crotale, Starstreak/Starburst, Barak 8 for examples

Edited by Thatdude253

Could we get air-launched target drones like the Firebee, or Beechcraft AQM-37 Jayhawk?

Also, some foreign, non-Russian/Soviet SAMs like the Roland, Crotale, Starstreak/Starburst, Barak 8 for examples

im taking a break for now but in the future perhaps

Seems all IR AA missile are broken in some cases...

Testing today - if launch without lock it flies directly, smooth and clear, but when i tried to lock and shot down my target, missile starts rotating in V-loop on launch and ofc. miss the target Stinger even worse, it dramaticaly loose speed and fall down within 500-700 meters from launch site.

Radar missiles if fine on first look, but i'm not tested it enough.

I'm not using F AR.

Also, did another tests after my post. Tested almost every missile as AA as SAM Well i can say that all SAM infrared missiles: RIM-116, 9M331 and Stinger are broken for now. 100% miss in my tests. Tested it with legacy targeting too, no changes, missiles just start rolling and loose their speed). Opposite to it, R-27, R-73 and AIM-9 hit all targets. All radar missiles (both AA and SAM) and AGM's (Ataka, Hellfire) is fine.

I'm not an expert in coding so just my observations.

Decided to use AIM-9 for my SAM's design for now.

Also report that 9M331's and RIM-174's boosters is continue flying after separation when it must fall down.

I'm not using F AR.

Also, did another tests after my post. Tested almost every missile as AA as SAM Well i can say that all SAM infrared missiles: RIM-116, 9M331 and Stinger are broken for now. 100% miss in my tests. Tested it with legacy targeting too, no changes, missiles just start rolling and loose their speed). Opposite to it, R-27, R-73 and AIM-9 hit all targets. All radar missiles (both AA and SAM) and AGM's (Ataka, Hellfire) is fine.

I'm not an expert in coding so just my observations.

Decided to use AIM-9 for my SAM's design for now.

Also report that 9M331's and RIM-174's boosters is continue flying after separation when it must fall down.

The aero is on my to do list as for the boosters when an object is travelling at mach 2 it will continue to do so even if it detatches

Ive been looking for a new sort of faction to move into but harpwner already has a lot of european weapons and china's weaponry is basically just copies of Russian weapons.

What about turrets of Merkava and Leopard II? Also Chinese modern SPGs seem quite unique, like the PLZ-05

Also, Kh-31P doesn't have detaching boosters IRL - those are actually its intakes, it doesn't detach them. It simply drops those small cones on theur forward tips, revealing actual intakes. Rear parts of those gondolas contain servo actuators for thrust vectoring.

The solid rocket booster is actually hidden inside the ramjet nozzle. Here's a good graphics:

http://masterok.livejournal.com/246311.html

0_927d0_33b0554d_XL.jpg

Before and after launch:

kh_31a2_shema[1].jpg

Also, can you maybe use Baha's FX? It looks much better.

Edited by sashan

Well, Russian is still my primary language, despite me using it less and less often last days. :P And it says Kh-31 in the image. And it looks like Kh-31.

Actually, Moskit (mosquito) uses the same aerodynamic and propulsion scheme, but it is different. Here it is:

b2285cc76abdc69e5169033359a.jpg

Yeah I'm having the same problem with the IR missiles as the guy above. Also, I'm sure 1x10^6 people have said this to you already, but the phalanx is huge. That may be realistic for IRL, but if including the radar bit on top it should be about 1.3x as tall as the goalkeeper, whereas ingame it is nearly three times as tall.

Ive been looking for a new sort of faction to move into but harpwner already has a lot of european weapons and china's weaponry is basically just copies of Russian weapons.

Could you add Paveway series laser-guided bombs pls?

Could you add Paveway series laser-guided bombs pls?

I wouldent want to conflict with NKD they already have those

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I'm having the same problem with the IR missiles as the guy above. Also, I'm sure 1x10^6 people have said this to you already, but the phalanx is huge. That may be realistic for IRL, but if including the radar bit on top it should be about 1.3x as tall as the goalkeeper, whereas ingame it is nearly three times as tall.

Yeah my computer acting up so I havent been able to work much recently. Basically DONT GET WINDOWS 10. I am aware of the issues and mostly sure how to solve them

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.