P.E.W (A BDArmory Addon)Reactivated Development

7 hours ago, LORDPrometheus said:

if anyone has solid information about making high quality textures for my models please contact me. My textures are usable but far from the quality i am seeking

Basically only our team leader Kerwis uses Photoshop CS3 + DDO to paint textures, and most of us use Substance Painter, which you can get on Steam.

Edited by Acea

On 12/19/2015 at 3:36 AM, LORDPrometheus said:

been spending alot of time with the family so not too much progress. currently i am debating whether or not to just wait until the next BDarmory update or to release some content sooner.

Hey LORDPrometheus, what are the chances that we could get the T-90 and Bradley turrets with collision meshes on them? Also, awesome mod keep up the great work man!

Missiles are great, but can you actually overhaul their particles to be more on the level with Baha's ones?

Btw, it really seems that cruise missile zeroing out roll is defined somewhere in model setup, not part module.

12440534_827597540696246_893272734760125

the possibility of the missile being defined as upside down exists but i find it unlikely... cool ship by the way.

anyway status report

today i spent about 10 hours learning how to use substance painter and how to make normal maps... results

nothing tangible yet. i did learn a few new modeling tricks along the way but i still need to invest more work into this.

in the pipeline is a 2k12 launcher and the 9M336 missile that goes with it as well as other parts i never released such as an AIM-7 Stryker Mgs and several more.

also I'm disappointed no one guessed the tank correctly.

the turret in question is a merkava mk III. it originates in Israel has a unique accordion like recoil and the vehicle is also an IFV

UPDATE: the unity gods have accepted my offerings and permitted everything to work! to address a common concern i have also made sure there is a full three particle effects at once so stop asking any more or your computer wont like it very much when you unleash another Macross missile massacre at a hapless tank.

PS no i do not watch Anime i just write science fiction

also happy new year

Edited by LORDPrometheus

7 hours ago, LORDPrometheus said:

UPDATE: the unity gods have accepted my offerings and permitted everything to work! to address a common concern i have also made sure there is a full three particle effects at once so stop asking any more or your computer wont like it very much when you unleash another Macross missile massacre at a hapless tank.

PS no i do not watch Anime i just write science fiction

also happy new year

This whole thing makes me happy.

pssst...anime can be awesome, do not feel the need to hide your true feelings 

On 12/28/2015 at 5:43 PM, sashan said:

Missiles are great, but can you actually overhaul their particles to be more on the level with Baha's ones?

Btw, it really seems that cruise missile zeroing out roll is defined somewhere in model setup, not part module.

12440534_827597540696246_893272734760125

PLEASE upload that ship! 

10 hours ago, minepagan said:

Uhhh.....I don't have facebook.....could you upload it to Kerbalx?

You'll need B9 procedural wings, ven's revamp, north kerbin weaponry, FSfuelswitcher and rescaled turrets (provided), KAS and FAR.

Stripped down version, just hull and flotation cisterns.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/srll7rh6urospl0/KSS%20Kole.craft?dl=0&preview=KSS+Kole.craft

Unchanged version. SSNR folder goes into GameData - it makes a bunch of nice changes, I'm too lazy to filter out the ones needed for her. I've just added IR Rework crane manipulator. It also requires KAS. and a bunch of other stuff.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bsj2l37ywsaval9/USS%20Cole.rar?dl=0&preview=USS+Cole.rar

Edited by sashan

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.