Roverdude's Easter Egg?

Thomas988

In the last devnote before 1.0, Roverdude said this: "Lastly, we’re taking bets on how long before the community discovers the resources easter egg we snuck in for you (I’m betting two months post launch). One hint: .It’s a pretty large easter egg."

I still have not heard anything about what it could be. What do you guys think?

Just that they're close to Dres. And they may well randomly end up orbiting Dres. Now you have a reason to go to Dres?

Pretty cool. I think they should've been big asteroids, perhaps kilometers wide (for variety's sake).

A class F asteroid.... *shudders* I can't even imagine...

Only needs to be 26% larger in all dimensions to be twice as heavy - we may need ZZ class if we want them really big! :)

...shoot. Discussion over, I guess. :P

Not so fast, fella. Roverdude said it was the asteroids near Dres, true. But maybe he was just bluffing. Maybe this is all part of his evil, twisted schemes... :huh:

I mean, Rover's a pretty smart guy. How could he think that in 2 months not a single KSP player would travel to Dres and find dem roids? It's practically absurd, if you ask me. There must be something else..

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.