Space Shuttle Pack for ksp 1.0.4 dev thread

Mike-NZ

This is the first time I'm downloading the gantry. Do I just put the gantry folder in Gamedata?

Yes. Got kerbal konstructs mod?

Ingame I think you need to press ctrl+k

Then choose tower and set it to ground and save

- - - Updated - - -

Btw if you have the gantry of mine installed already and you install my new one you wont need to do anything ingame. It will just update the 3d model basically

- - - Updated - - -

I should note that if you use the crawler dont use launch clamps. Use the floating node. It is a decoupler, or surface attach other decouplers or struts to it

there go all hopes of getting homework done tonight....

hey! Homework!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

another updated vehicle.

scKPYjk.pngFLYTTn7.pngcYeMQmG.pngdqHTUUm.png

- - - Updated - - -

I have a KSPAVIextensions version issue. How do I manage it?

its showing that there is an update? you don't have to get it... you will need to download it and replace your current mod install if you want the update

- - - Updated - - -

3lFqyIR.pngPfcZFTO.pngy4kknLu.pngYp5UyKL.png

- - - Updated - - -

making it raise and lower.

yes.

- - - Updated - - -

aaaaaaaaaaanyway its late. time to sleep.

more tomorrow. (RO work possibly)

CONSTELLATION PROGRAM FTW! Do you plan to update the Orion and Ares I too? I love Orion internals, hope the transparency plugin works. Currently I can't test it (some problems with my ssd, ordered a new one), but I'll test it ASAP!

How about the x-37 when you get a chance? The last X-37 mod kinda lost steam before release, would be really nice to have an X-37b orbiting Kerbin for years at a time....

Definately. Will start work soon

- - - Updated - - -

CONSTELLATION PROGRAM FTW! Do you plan to update the Orion and Ares I too? I love Orion internals, hope the transparency plugin works. Currently I can't test it (some problems with my ssd, ordered a new one), but I'll test it ASAP!

Seems to be all working. Was an easy update...

- - - Updated - - -

lMqy0jQtqboMccbNtb6B3duCqQoRUFYoBs25Zl9H2RT5mcbLgRs2suIG3Luoly3Cl0Dv8Lm5xd-1hasHCzW828QAIO7MlOKhuCUBoypafzASD3YIgmLhz3nFC4Bg6TQp0Zqp-S9br6E16MObaGHcvFrB7Ko=w496-h297-ncrp4zmBVzfL7S3y3fzTEuOLFWhLoaajUKOsR4pRqVeb0Rf4BsLOpR9uJ27bEZ7YSCZksdWOA6sEv5LyqXICxI0r3XPBvdjCbFB98ZpOJ62a9klMk1jg=w447-h300-nc

Would you be able to do the alternate textures like on the shuttle? I know there are two versions of the X-37, Air Force and NASA, but I believe the only difference is appearance and paint scheme.

Sure can and would love to. This pack sure is getting big. Still needs its beauty pass... eventually

Wondering if you've been working on the texturing for the Spacelab module for the Shuttle, Mike. Also I was wondering if modeling SpaceHab would be possible. I get, however, if those are put on hold since you do have quite a full plate in terms of things to manage with all these amazing add-ons you've been working on.

Wondering if you've been working on the texturing for the Spacelab module for the Shuttle, Mike. Also I was wondering if modeling SpaceHab would be possible. I get, however, if those are put on hold since you do have quite a full plate in terms of things to manage with all these amazing add-ons you've been working on.

Ahh yes I forgot sorry.

I have a list on my desktop to work through but cant stick to a specific order.

If its not on there I can forget it.

I will add it and have a go at it soon.

Thanks.

Will post pics of spacehab when I model enough of it.

Thanks

i kinda made LC-39B with the NASA site. Now for the publicity photographs

EDIT: I can't make the model a launch site. Im following KK instructions

Edited by Bev7787